Pre-Game Talk: It's Tuesday

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I hope someone flattens that Putin ass kisser.

Cant even find the humility to recognize that these are two of the worlds best. I hope he never breaks 99s goal record.

What an asshole.

I will be proudly wearing my Team Ukraine jersey with the namebar FU Putin tomorrow night.

If the Oilers brass had even 1 ball tomorrow would be Ukrainian Heritage Night.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Disagree. That line was good.

Yeah. I think it was the only line combo featuring Kane that's ever looked decent defensively and they also generated some offence. Hopeful it wasn't just the opposition, and it eventually pays off with a Brown goal and finally unlock him a bit. I'm not fool enough to think he'll ever be able to produce what we had hoped, but this slump has been so bad offensively, if he ever does score, I suspect he gets a couple more within the next few games.

Hopefully they follow it up with a decent game tomorrow and if so, we can maybe see how it would look against a top team in Colorado.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I hope someone flattens that Putin ass kisser.

Cant even find the humility to recognize that these are two of the worlds best. I hope he never breaks 99s goal record.

What an asshole.
Um what… He made a joke. It was funny. You’re reading too much into it.

Search up the story of Ovi asking McDavid for a signed stick, or the one of him buying a jacket for a homeless Edmontonian. Ovi’s a good guy, despite his politics (and you can look at my avatar to see what I think of his politics).

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Um what… He made a joke. It was funny. You’re reading too much into it.

Search up the story of Ovi asking McDavid for a signed stick, or the one of him buying a jacket for a homeless Edmontonian. Ovi’s a good guy, despite his politics (and you can look at my avatar to see what I think of his politics).
Not a fan. If that was a joke it was a real stretch. I guess I enjoy different humour than what Putins illegitimate son is dishing.

We’re both entitled to our views. I know you support Ukraine as do many posters here, I appreciate that.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
So for some day off musings, Edmonton officially reaches the point where they'll have enough cap space to recall Campbell if they wanted to.

I don't expect that they will call him up, but it's an interesting threshold as it would also allow them to call up any player they want now to fill the last roster spot and still have the ability to call up Campbell if a goalie was hurt (or had to miss a game or two), providing they send that same player back down.

Does anyone think they recall Gagner, Broberg or Holloway to practice with the team, or do they wait until they are into the 30 day window to the end of the season that wouldn't re-activate waivers requirements for Gagner. This would be next Wednesday instead of tomorrow.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
So for some day off musings, Edmonton officially reaches the point where they'll have enough cap space to recall Campbell if they wanted to.

I don't expect that they will call him up, but it's an interesting threshold as it would also allow them to call up any player they want now to fill the last roster spot and still have the ability to call up Campbell if a goalie was hurt (or had to miss a game or two), providing they send that same player back down.

Does anyone think they recall Gagner, Broberg or Holloway to practice with the team, or do they wait until they are into the 30 day window to the end of the season that wouldn't re-activate waivers requirements for Gagner. This would be next Wednesday instead of tomorrow.

Broberg has looked better in the AHL. I wouldn't mind trying him maybe in games after a playoff spot is locked up.,

Reactions: belair

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Broberg has looked better in the AHL. I wouldn't mind trying him maybe in games after a playoff spot is locked up.,

Yeah, maybe they take turns and get each of them up for a couple days at some point in the final 37 days. Its too bad there was a California trip in here then they could have someone join them for a game and send them back down. Maybe one of them come up for a couple days after Bako plays Abbotsford today and tomorrow or in Calgary next week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad