GDT: It's Time to get Crackin' 9 PM EST Puck Off

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Johnny Gaudreau should not be this invisible. He is completely checked out
A big part of the decision making process when one is giving out a huge contract is an accurate assessment of the internal drive of the person who is being given lifetime financial security.

Gaudreau is looking like a complete disaster for this franchise. Another great move by the Scout (Jarmo) and the Broadcaster (JD).

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
A big part of the decision making process when one is giving out a huge contract is an accurate assessment of the internal drive of the person who is being given lifetime financial security.

Gaudreau is looking like a complete disaster for this franchise. Another great move by the Scout (Jarmo) and the Broadcaster (JD).
Shhh, you just don't know the "plan"

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclones Rock

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I know they were tired by why didn’t Gaudreau just dump the puck in on that entry. Just walked marchenko right in that that turnover

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
I know its been a long day but I really wish a large portion of the fan base to go outside, get some fresh air and go touch the mud around the ares that can be assumed to be considered grass at this point. Fantilli's career is not over (and I don't even think its a ruptured Achilles as they would be a lot more up front with it), you are not going to spend thousands of dollars to spend money on billboards or take out large media buys in the dispatch (though if you do I will gladly get my popcorn because I LOVE watching people burn their own money) and no Jiricek/Russian Crew/Fantilli will not be asking for trade requests.

Just deep breaths its been rough but this is getting a bit out of hand....

Last edited:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
My 1st thought with Fantilli was did he hit that nerve that shuts your lower leg down. I dont think if it was achilles like some peoples mind went to right away he would have made it off the ice so "easily". knowing hes in a walking boot certainly adds more questions to it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad