GDT: It's Time to get Crackin' 9 PM EST Puck Off

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Our penalty kill has just burned down completely.
I was just going to comment on the information posted by Portz' tweet, saying CBJ were at one point #2 in PK but have totally fallen apart.
They used to be so confident and aggressive.

Team really looks distracted and uninterested.
The upcoming All Star break is much needed.

Reactions: Seedtype

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I was going to watch the start of this game, then the Niners decided to make it a game. Now I flip over and this game is over already. :(:rolleyes:

I was just going to comment on the information posted by Portz' tweet, saying CBJ were at one point #2 in PK but have totally fallen apart.
They used to be so confident and aggressive.

Team really looks distracted and uninterested.
The upcoming All Star break is much needed.
Nobody in this organization has any confidence. this is why change is necessary.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Our first road trip of the year and things don't look very good. It feels like the players are uninspired. Feels like Vincent is losing the room if he hasn't already and as much as I love Boone I question if there is a veteran presence in the dressing room that can get the players focused and motivated.

I feel like we are reaching a similar point to when the CBJ fanbase protested at Nationwide Arena for the owner to clean house.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Jarmo curse.

Time to remind everyone the arena was built on a parking lot. The Penitentiary was on the southside of Nationwide Blvd.
I take it back, the Pen was west of the arena. Columbia Gas and McPherson Park are in trouble though.

1706499333980.png

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad