Confirmed with Link: Isles Hire Lou Lamoriello as President of Hockey Operations.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Lamoriello = Structure and accountability.

If all decisions run through him I am ecstatic.

I’m more excited about the drafting. Hopefully he puts a nice scouting department team together and really invests in that. No more Cody Rosen’s and Andong Songs.

Reactions: periferal

DarkHorse2

Feb 27, 2002
Just noticed that Vladimir Malakhov is an Islanders scout. When did that happen (and is that over now?)

Also, Claude Loiselle was hired two years ago as a Hockey Ops Consultant. Now he's listed as VP of Hockey Operations, but I can't find anything about that promotion. Weird.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
GTIslanders seems to have some team contacts. He called the Lou news weeks ago, and if I remember was golfing with Clutterbuck Friday (maybe that was someone else with the golf)

Nicely done GT!

Costigan is the golfer

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Awesome, very happy to have Lex Luthor on board. If the Isles had him at the NHL draft lottery, they might have moved up into the top-3 with both draft picks, lol.

Bettman: Well, it looks like Buffalo and Carolina won the lottery.
Lou: I don't think so Gary, go back in and run the ping pong balls again or you end up in a car trunk headed out to the swamp land.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Lamoriello = Structure and accountability.

If all decisions run through him I am ecstatic.

I’m more excited about the drafting. Hopefully he puts a nice scouting department team together and really invests in that. No more Cody Rosen’s and Andong Songs.

All things hockey related will run thru him first...thats not even a question.

Reactions: SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad