Dreger: Islanders 1st round pick to vegas (per source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
He's just still mad about Staple saying Isles turned down Hall for Hamonic last summer.

Staple is the Isles beatwriter, why the hell do so many Oiler fans care so damn much about what he has to say? He doesn't cover your team! Are people that insecure? Marcia, Marcia, marcia! Get over it.

teknics

@islesblogger/@faithfulisles
Apr 7, 2007
East End
www.theislesfaithful.com
Right so some here think Snow will be fleeced, but everyone outside of Staple is also reporting the same things?

Just wait and see what happens. One way or another none of us can change a single thing.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
I don't know why I waste my time explaining this. Please, keep living in a fantasy world where superstars are offered to Snow who were turned down because Snow is a ****ing genius. Carry on.

The oilers fan narrative that's our fans rink snows a genius is actually hysterical. Most want him fired. I mean do people on isles hf come and act like this in oilers threads? Serious question bc this is just ridiculous

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
I don't know why I waste my time explaining this. Please, keep living in a fantasy world where superstars are offered to Snow who were turned down because Snow is a ****ing genius. Carry on.

All of HFIsles wants Snow fired and thinks he should've traded Hamonic for Hall.

I have no idea why you're so insecure about this.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Why pay a 1st if it won't protect your good players?

If they want a 1st but still want to take Nelson or De Haan, just let them take one and keep the 1st.

Exactly you are not giving up your first to take one of your good players. This is a salary dump. Vegas gets a good asset and a salary to make the cap floor.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Why would Vegas take on a bunch of horrible contracts and a 1st when Nelson and DeHaan are worth a 1st alone. Also if Vegas just takes the BPA form all the teams list they get to 72 million in cap . Them reaching cap floor will be a non issue no reasons to take any teams compost

Because without a deal already in place, they would have been protected. Vegas never had a chance to pluck one for free.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida

i'm one of the many islanders fans who wants snow to lose his job. he's anything but a genius.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
i'm one of the many islanders fans who wants snow to lose his job. he's anything but a genius.
So why do Islander fans go all irate when Oilers fans call Snow a idiot . When Eakins was called a idiot and McTavish you never seen Oiler fans getting defensive. Even the ones who called me a troll for calling Snow a idiot all say they hate him rather puzzling imo.

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
So why do Islander fans go all irate when Oilers fans call Snow a idiot . When Eakins was called a idiot and McTavish you never seen Oiler fans getting defensive. Even the ones who called me a troll for calling Snow a idiot all say they hate him rather puzzling imo.

i'm not even the slightest bit mad, but you're arguing about an isles reporter who you clearly don't know much about. seems to me that most of us are just trying to explain why staple is a well respected reporter by our fans and you're turning it into an argument.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016

You are a troll. You come into every thread making uninformed and straight up wrong posts about the islanders because you're upset about past eberle for hamonic threads or the Reinhart trade. Weren't you the guy saying like last week that JT will leave because we didn't trade for eberle before the expansion draft...? Now when you don't have the chance to bash snow you start bashing our best writer. It's things like that, time to get over yourself and move on from who/what upset you . People may seem like they're defending snow to you just because they're refuting your biased posts

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
New wrinkle on this deal

Not sure if he is just trying to cover his butt for saying to much the other night or their is any truth to this.

If it's a non roster player my guess is Johan Sundstrom, who basically played a few average seasons in Bridgeport before going back to the SEL where he actually had 2 very good seasons. I heard a few rumors the past couple years other teams might be interested if the price was cheap enough

Now I have no idea who Staple is talking about. Mayfield?

Mayfield played a bunch of games last season

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
New wrinkle on this deal

Not sure if he is just trying to cover his butt for saying to much the other night or their is any truth to this.

If it's a non roster player my guess is Johan Sundstrom, who basically played a few average seasons in Bridgeport before going back to the SEL where he actually had 2 very good seasons. I heard a few rumors the past couple years other teams might be interested if the price was cheap enough

Mayfield played a bunch of games last season

A bunch of games doesn't qualify as regular tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad