• No

Votes: 48 26.8%
  • Yes I'm sick of him

Votes: 131 73.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Ron sucks and doesn't even talk much about hockey. Constantly bringing up some sentimental stories about some random shit which is pathetic. Was carried by Cherry and is useless without him.

This is why I like him as he isn't some ex player with very little original content and uniqueness.

Plus this.

voted no. If I had to sit through him all these years, you all have to sit through him for the rest if time. enjoy.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It was time for Ron to go 10yrs ago.

Yea, he DID go around 7-8 years ago. Who replaced him? You guys wished Ron to be back so fast lol. He is a great host. Sure, he says some cringy stuff from to time, but guess what? His replacement will also have cringy moments. When Strombo replaced him, pretty much everything he said or did was cringy.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Yea, he DID go around 7-8 years ago. Who replaced him? You guys wished Ron to be back so fast lol. He is a great host. Sure, he says some cringy stuff from to time, but guess what? His replacement will also have cringy moments. When Strombo replaced him, pretty much everything he said or did was cringy.
This.

Barring a Cherry like comment, Maclean will likely leave whenever he decides.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I find the sports bet shilling and gambling push by the NHL, Sportsnet, TSN, CBC, etc. more reprehensible and offensive than Don Cherry telling people to wear poppies. By a long shot.

Why isn’t anyone talking about the offensiveness of the in your face non-stop sports betting push more openly?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad