Interview With P.K. Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fido22

Jun 22, 2006
No man should ever have to get rid of his dancing banana. That is just soo wrong.

All-Star

Jul 14, 2003
Snake Mountain
Visit site
does anyone know if he is a member of HF? It would be nice to have someone like that post here once in a while to keep us in the loop of whats going on with his training and development!
Considering how bi-polar this place is, I don't think he'd like it for very long. Hell we even appear to have scared Kevin Higgins away even though we never turned on Chris...

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
" That whether im on the ice or off the ice im going to work as hard as i possibly can to shed positive light on the organization and its fans, and i know thats all the fans ask for. "

am i alone to like a lot , this message he did to us ? :biglaugh:

i also like what he's saying about Saku ; you really feel the respect he has for him

katieboo

Apr 7, 2007
Home!
He's from Toronto and he cheers for the Habs? Hmm... I didn't know that. He really was a Habs fan before being drafted though, right?

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
P.K.:
yea forsure, well the pictures and the facebook groups that were created , where pretty amazing ....I especially like the james bond photo

Well whadaya know... he liked it! :amazed:

Too bad i dont have royalties on that pic! ;)

Haddock

Jan 7, 2004
Moulinsart
He said all the right things. It's hard not be happy about him. Timmins was high on him for his play on the ice. I'm (were all) high on him for the stuff he says. I just hope the two of them come together!

No real need to learn French PK. I mean, if you want do it for real, that's great, but a simple bonjour or merci to the cameras/reporters is really enough to satisfy us. We'll love you forever for it (if you don't suck). ;)

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Sounds like a great kid! I read where the owner of the Ottawa 67's was sitting next to one of the NHL Network guys on a plane before the draft and told the NHL Network guy that Brian Kilrea said that he sees PK Subban and Eric Tangradi as two players that were really climbing the charts fast among scouts.

coolguy21415

Jul 17, 2003
That's awesome! I'm so excited for him to make the team just because of the interviews that he would generate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad