Injury Report: Injury Thread '22-‘23 (Post 1 has current injury status)

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Looks he'll be fresh for the playoffs, tough for McLeod.

Wonder if he still went on the road trip. Holland had mentioned last week that he probably would and maybe we'd see him in SJ.

Maybe he stays back a few more days then meets up with the team later in the week?

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Wonder if he still went on the road trip. Holland had mentioned last week that he probably would and maybe we'd see him in SJ.

Maybe he stays back a few more days then meets up with the team later in the week?

He did make the trip but sounds like we shouldn’t expect him until after Saturday according to Gregor

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Beyond the update on McLeod, it seems like Murray's also back at practice and will/could also be an option for the playoffs.

I doubt he sees game action, but it would give the Oil a veteran option for the blueline if s**t hits the fan. Especially if there are injuries, but they want to keep the 11-7 setup.

Reactions: TB12

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
Who said that? What was the injury then? Spleen?
It was Gregor. I wanna say that was said prior to the game against LA and im not sure about spleen. He didn’t get farther into details, just said the team made the decision to hold him out after he spit up blood on the bench after getting hit.

Edit….sorry it took so long to respond. This is a crazy time of year for me.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
Hopefully McLeod is 100% for the playoffs. I could see him be one of those unexpected playoff performers (ie Pisani).

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Looked pretty good last night, never missed a beat. I think we have a clean slate now.

Unless guys are still counting Klefbom and Smith.;)

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Feel for the guy for what he's had to go through. Not surprised he ended up being hurt much of the year though.

What a shitshow that top 4 from 2012 ended up being lol.

Yeah he's had a tough go. I read an article earlier before he was injured about his back issues, not sure he will play again after this season.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Feel for the guy for what he's had to go through. Not surprised he ended up being hurt much of the year though.

What a shitshow that top 4 from 2012 ended up being lol.
Still remember Bryan Burke saying at the time of the draft that Morgan Reilly (wound up being drafted #8) would turn out to be the best of the bunch.

Yeah he's had a tough go. I read an article earlier before he was injured about his back issues, not sure he will play again after this season.
That was the problem I had with the signing. Getting an aging guy with a bad history of injuries almost from the get go, and struggling with his back, These type of signings need to be for players that can stay healthy, because if they can't, they become useless if you can't even plug them in when injuries come up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: