Injury Report: Injury Thread 2018-19 [Klefbom (Finger Surgery, Out 2 Months)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Draisaitl out with an eye injury, missed the last two practices, happened in the last game. Apparently it's swollen and doesn't have full vision so we'll see if he plays in Ottawa or not.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Draisaitl out with an eye injury, missed the last two practices, happened in the last game. Apparently it's swollen and doesn't have full vision so we'll see if he plays in Ottawa or not.

Stauffer just said he's out for the Ottawa game. Bummer.

Think I remember the high stick that got him by the eye, was uncalled on our PP I think. And the refs followed that up with a super weak call a bit later on us. :thumbd:

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Stauffer just said he's out for the Ottawa game. Bummer.

Think I remember the high stick that got him by the eye, was uncalled on our PP I think. And the refs followed that up with a super weak call a bit later on us. :thumbd:
Lovely...

Matheson said McLellan said that the team is looking into how the injury affects his head. He may have a concussion....

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Drai hurt too?

putting-gun-to-head.gif

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
if drai is out put strome on mcdavids wing and see if he can hang. nuge - letestu - Khaira should handle the middle on the other lines

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
if drai is out put strome on mcdavids wing and see if he can hang. nuge - letestu - Khaira should handle the middle on the other lines
We might not see Strome at wing or Drai at center this year. Todd says he likes Strome better at center.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Brutal. I watched the whole game and I don't remember the injury occuring.

The middle six players really need to step it up

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Everything went right last year in terms of player health, kind of knew it would come back to bite us. Hopefully Draisaitl is back sooner or later. We are lucky to have Nuge fill that void in the meantime

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Brutal. I watched the whole game and I don't remember the injury occuring.

The middle six players really need to step it up

If they're concerned about his head, there was a hit he took from Trouba, I think in the first period that definitely clipped his head.

That could have been the issue. But that's just speculation on my part.

Still DRAI

Jun 15, 2013
If they're concerned about his head, there was a hit he took from Trouba, I think in the first period that definitely clipped his head.

That could have been the issue. But that's just speculation on my part.

Yeah, he definitely took an elbow to the head:

DMC2FxKVQAAzjZe.jpg

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
That hit didn't seem like a hard hit. Drai was kind of just off balance. If that gave him a concussion I'd be shocked.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
And it begins. You knew because of how lucky they got injury wise last year it would change this season, right? At least it's early. Let's hope drai can get past this eye injury and concussion. I know how much it sucks to have a concussion. Just have to give it time as it varies

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Drai with concussion like symptoms... Well that's just wonderful. Looks like Pulju might get that call up sooner than expected solely because we're running out of top 6 talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad