In the System Part V (Preds Prospect/Minor League Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Fiala heating up, his last 12 games:

4+6 and 2 shootout winners

Couldn't hurt to try instead of Arvidsson.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Fiala heating up, his last 12 games:

4+6 and 2 shootout winners

Couldn't hurt to try instead of Arvidsson.

No because he would probably get dominated physically like Arvidsson. That's Arvidsson's problem. He just gets flattened too much. He needs to have a sit down with Ellis to learn how to be small and be effective.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
No because he would probably get dominated physically like Arvidsson. That's Arvidsson's problem. He just gets flattened too much. He needs to have a sit down with Ellis to learn how to be small and be effective.
Fiala in camps did not get pushed around like Arvidsson, he was much stronger on his skates.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Russia dominating Belarus right now. Kamenev with an assist on the PP which was deadly again and he tipped the puck in front of the net to put Russia up 3-0. Love his willingness to go in front of the net and how effective he is there. Yesterday he screened a goalie and it leaded to a goal now he tipped one by himself.

I'm watching the TSN broadcast and they particularly praised Kamenev's play along the boards. He's very strong there and more often than not comes with the puck from there. Very sturdy on his skates.

Maybe his biggest difference compared to Fish is forechecking. He doesn't forecheck a whole lot or hit guys that often, again that maybe due to his role, he likes to use his stick more but he is pretty big so he could use his body a bit more.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
How about Max Gortz? 3+7 in his last 7 games, big RW (6"3, 202lbs), is willing to go in front of the net and score goals. Won't be pushed around thanks to his size and he's played with men for many years.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Someone mentioned in some other thread that the cost of Staal would be a pick + prospect. I reviewed our prospects from my perspective:

NOT MOVABLE

Fiala
Saros
Kamenev
Dougherty
Vesey
Gortz

MOVABLE

Sissons
Aberg
Arvidsson
Trenin

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Someone mentioned in some other thread that the cost of Staal would be a pick + prospect. I reviewed our prospects from my perspective:

NOT MOVABLE

Fiala
Saros
Kamenev
Dougherty
Vesey
Gortz

MOVABLE

Sissons
Aberg
Arvidsson
Trenin

Dougherty and Gortz are basically throwaway prospects. Aberg and Arvidsson, for example, are both considerably higher upside guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad