OT: III. Metroplex Sports Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Yeah, chalk this win up to Tampa's offense being completely incompetent.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
The only thing I can think of is that they were trying to send some sort of message to their own players. Like maybe there's a discipline problem or an insurrection or something... I have no idea.

Very little about that game was NFL-quality, or at least what I used to recognize as NFL-quality.

Brand New Stars

The Rangers should be ashamed of themselves even if they pull out a miracle win tomorrow.

Brand New Stars

They clearly don't want to win the division as much as the A's do. It's sad because you would think they'd have strong motivation after losing two straight World Series.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
This Rangers game is f-ing ridiculous. They wake up for an inning and then s the bed. Josh's error was the worst E of the season.

Brand New Stars

Was kinda like watching the Stars two years ago when all they had to do was win to get in the playoffs and just took a massive dump on the ice.

Brand New Stars

No, but they had an epic collapse to finish 2nd in their division leaving their season up to a single game on Frdiay rather than a 5 game series. All they had to do was not get swept in their final series but couldn't even do that.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Michael Young simply cannot be allowed to play defense on a baseball diamond in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad