OT: III. Metroplex Sports Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I would be in favor of this.
That, or keep Jenkins around. His value is somewhat low now with the bum shoulder.

In ways I wouldn't mind keeping him around for this year, as him, Carr and Claiborne would be a pretty solid three deep. My problem is that Claiborne would have to play the slot, as I don't want a slot corner who comes from the Asante Samuel school of tackling.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Won't Scandrick play the slot?
If Jenkins were to be kept, I'd assume the Cowboys would want all three of him, claiborne and carr on the field. If not, they might as well sell him hard and see what they can get.

I'm really not sure the Cowboys can get a second for him right now with the bum shoulder, and I would rather not sure I want to keep him.

Par usual, I'm not sure what to do with Mike Jenkins.

LT

XXXX - XXX_ - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Listening to some ******* on TV trying to explain how the Rangers should let Hamilton walk. :facepalm:

Bennrocks

Mar 19, 2011
Listening to some ******* on TV trying to explain how the Rangers should let Hamilton walk. :facepalm:

Hamilton scares the **** out of me. If he wants anything more than 5 years 100 million in guaranteed money you gotta let him walk... Too much of an injury risk let shaq pay him 10/200

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
FC DALLAS just :cry::cry::cry:

...I don't know what to write after this so I'm letting the smileys do the talking..

ginblossoms

Apr 1, 2002
Visit site
Joe Johnson as bait to keep D-Will in Brooklyn? Really? JJ + DWill means no room for Howard... oddly liking the Mavs chances more now...

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Ugh, Feliz has to have Tommy John surgery. Seems like pitchers with great stuff are always too good to be true.

Brand New Stars

I'd almost rather watch a WNBA game over a NFL preseason game. Almost.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
Umm o line still false starts like no tomorrow and Romo still struggling to get snaps off in time. So starting where we left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $865.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark