Speculation: III. 2014 Stars Offseason Thread: Miniature American Flags for Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
No way do I go for trading Daley for Thornton or a 2C. Chiasson, sure. But not Daley. He should only be dealt for a true #1 D in a Loui/Seguin-esque deal.

If the rumored deal is real .... and Thornton would come here ... you can't really say no.

Jokipakka, Guptill, and a pick is a no brainer.

There is a rumored deal? If so where from?

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
It wouldn't be that shocking. It's about as shocking as the RFA and UFA contract debate.

It essentially boils down to his list though more than anything. The more teams he's willing to put on the list, the higher his value potentially goes.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
It wouldn't be that shocking. It's about as shocking as the RFA and UFA contract debate.

It essentially boils down to his list though more than anything. The more teams he's willing to put on the list, the higher his value potentially goes.

Well yeah if his two choices are Dallas and Columbus, we might luck out with a terrible offer because he prefers Dallas to the city of Columbus. If his list balloons out to 3 or more clubs his price goes way up. If Nill puts sweet nothings in his agent's ear then we might get away with it.

Primetimey*

Everyone off the Spezza hype-train and onto the Thornton hype-train.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
Is there an actual report about LHD, Fwd prospect and a pick? Or is that based off the poster on the main board a few of us were talking about in the last thread?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I might have stirred up the Thornton to Dallas rumor today......from what I am hearing Dallas is squarely in the hunt.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Is there an actual report about LHD, Fwd prospect and a pick? Or is that based off the poster on the main board a few of us were talking about in the last thread?

Normally that stuff gets shot down by a mod. I just assumed since they were letting him go on about his inside source they knew who he was.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
ROR would be a nice consolation if no Thornton. :p
So many centers rumored to be in play/FA, surely we'll end up with one... right?

Primetimey*

I might have stirred up the Thornton to Dallas rumor today......from what I am hearing Dallas is squarely in the hunt.

Tell your source to tell Nill to get the deal done.

Thanks for your help.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Out of curiosity, where have you heard such things? (I.e. Radio, heard club officials)

Normally I don't shoot my mouth off on things i hear and I would prefer not to say where i heard but I reached out to one of your mods so if my posts are deleted you will know I don't pass the test. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia