U18: IIHF world u18 2022 div 1A

Bookker

Sep 17, 2010
Emil Tavernier clearly gets all the attention with his hattrick against Slovakia, not bad
He scored those goals so easily!
Nice to see :sarcasm:

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
How about we agree it was too close to call? :sarcasm:

The game is not over but man, this would be a huge win for Japan.
I mean these Japanese kids are quite good, I was surprised how they played against us.. Great skaters with drive to the net. Before the tournament I thought they would not win a single game, but now I had them favorized against Kazakhstan.

Even the Japanese girls are surprisingly good, their U18 team is like top 6 in the world if im not mistaken

Last edited:

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
This Kazakhstan team has surprisingly very little offense in them. If Japan gets another one, I frankly don't see them scoring four goals.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
So.. What do you guys think about Japan - Denmark? It definitely seems like Japan has a chance to save itself there.

Wait, they played already, nvm.

Last edited:

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
:confused: Common. He is only 16. Second youngest in our team. He plays exactly, what he must.

This narrative about "hockey-dad" is very often used in a very wrong places.

And here comes Kopecky in 3... 2... 1... ???
Are we watching the same games here? Or are you not watching them? :sarcasm:
This Denmark game has proven again what I’ve been echoing. I’ve liked Honzek though, I was wrong there.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Are we watching the same games here? Or are you not watching them? :sarcasm:
This Denmark game has proven again what I’ve been echoing. I’ve liked Honzek though, I was wrong there.
Probably too hard on Kopecky. He's got good energy, maybe not the skills, but battles hard and even got a game winner. 3+1 in 4 games

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Well slovakia wins the tournament going undefeated. But this was overall a very disappointing performance. At least 7-8 questionable roster choices, inter-game management failed and there seemed to no game to game adjustment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad