Strbak with couple mistakes
Dvorsky could go more to the net
Nemec don’t stand out not looks as a top draft pick

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no
It ended as I excepected.
I don't understand why we picked the goalie the last 5 minutes with Slovakia leading 5-2

We have 7-8 players that can play at this level.
We have some quality players, but not enough quantity in the end.
BWe lack depth to threaten teams like this, we get tired in the end of the 2nd period. But the first 35 minutes are adequate, until the meltdown.

We need to build more ice rinks in Norway to get more depth and a higher quanitty. of good players

Reactions: hellwar9

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
It ended as I excepected.
I don't understand why we picked the goalie the last 5 minutes with Slovakia leading 5-2

We have 7-8 players that can play at this level.
We have some quality players, but not enough quantity in the end.
BWe lack depth to threaten teams like this, we get tired in the end of the 2nd period. But the first 35 minutes are adequate, until the meltdown.

We need to build more ice rinks in Norway to get more depth and a higher quanitty. of good players
It was a good performance by your team, you should be proud. Don't forget, 2 teams are going up.

Last edited:

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
Strbak with couple mistakes
Dvorsky could go more to the net
Nemec don’t stand out not looks as a top draft pick
Nemec was there because he had to, not because he wanted to. He should be with his team, preparing for the play offs. But he still had 2 assists, especially first one was important.

Reactions: hellwar9

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Nemec was there because he had to, not because he wanted to. He should be with his team, preparing for the play offs. But he still had 2 assists, especially first one was important.
I agree, Nemec really didn’t look like he wanted to be there that much. To me Sykora was the player of the match. He may be the third best 2004 born foward after Mesar and Slaf.

Zabka, Kopecky, Krizan, Gabriel were the same old same old. Misiak has been a bit of a disappointment to me. I expected him to drive offense more. Eperjesi and Chromiak look like a good pairing though.

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
I agree, Nemec really didn’t look like he wanted to be there that much. To me Sykora was the player of the match. He may be the third best 2004 born foward after Mesar and Slaf.

Zabka, Kopecky, Krizan, Gabriel were the same old same old. Misiak has been a bit of a disappointment to me. I expected him to drive offense more. Eperjesi and Chromiak look like a good pairing though.
I am impressed with Chromiaks physical play. Didn't expect that from him. I like Repcik too, even though some people are talking sh*t about him. Molnar-Dvorsky-Ciernik our best line by far. Agree with you on Misiak, wanna see more. He looked very good vs Czechs.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
When I see the Slovak team, I say to myself that beyond the NHL (I think that only 3-4 players from the squad registered in the tournament will succeed in it permanently), the other players will be very good players in the European championships. Norway is very strong in alpine skiing. I see a big generation in cycling. I would so love to see this country (as well as Denmark) approach the level of Sweden and Finland. As a Frenchman, very happy with the two victories against Denmark and Kazakhstan. Philéas Perrenoud is due to play in a more dominant French team next year. It's the big surprise of the season. He is not very far from Texier in 2017.

Reactions: crobro

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Anyways Chromiak continues to stand out, just a shame that his father isn’t a former player and therefore won’t get more ice time
:confused: Common. He is only 16. Second youngest in our team. He plays exactly, what he must.

This narrative about "hockey-dad" is very often used in a very wrong places.

And here comes Kopecky in 3... 2... 1... ???

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
:confused: Common. He is only 16. Second youngest in our team. He plays exactly, what he must.

This narrative about "hockey-dad" is very often used in a very wrong places.

And here comes Kopecky in 3... 2... 1... ???
I mean age is age and talent is talent. You think Finland is going to limit Kiviharju’s time because of his age? Remember Nemec at the HGC as a 15 year old, he was among the top dman for our team.
If you saw the games, you’d see that Chromiak has clearly stood out especially compared to guys like Zabka who have gotten more ice time. I’d say he’s been better than Strbak too. Dedicated lines is one thing, but you have to role with the guys who are playing at their best. And it’s not even about production, sometimes it’s more just about zone operation and breakout ability.

hjghjgdt

Apr 11, 2022
When I see the Slovak team, I say to myself that beyond the NHL (I think that only 3-4 players from the squad registered in the tournament will succeed in it permanently), the other players will be very good players in the European championships. Norway is very strong in alpine skiing. I see a big generation in cycling. I would so love to see this country (as well as Denmark) approach the level of Sweden and Finland. As a Frenchman, very happy with the two victories against Denmark and Kazakhstan. Philéas Perrenoud is due to play in a more dominant French team next year. It's the big surprise of the season. He is not very far from Texier in 2017.
If he’s that good he will surprise some people tomorrow vs Slovakia.
I have heard that the French goalie Keller has high potential.
And France could maybe have 3 draft picks next season Tavernier nogaretto perennoud, it would be incredible for French hockey I guess

Joka12

Apr 13, 2022
Is there anyone in this tournament playing on other teams than Slovakia that has a realistic chance of getting drafted this year?

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
If he’s that good he will surprise some people tomorrow vs Slovakia.
I have heard that the French goalie Keller has high potential.
And France could maybe have 3 draft picks next season Tavernier nogaretto perennoud, it would be incredible for French hockey I guess
Having a drafted player is already incredible.

No need not dream. If Perrenoud confirms next year he has his chances and he is the only Frenchman.

Nogaretto has never played in the Magnus League before. Tavernier will probably be a very good player in a European championship but not in the NHL.

Texier is the only true NHL skater France has had in its history.

Okay Bellemare and Roussel play in the NHL but for their defensive involvement. They are less talented than Da Costa.

It will take a Perrenoud at 0.75ppg in the Magnus League next year to hope for an NHL-caliber player. He may play in CHL.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Joka12

Apr 13, 2022
Oh okay, misread. Martin Johansen from Norway
Okey thanks. Seems like he have had a good start of the tournament with 7 points in 2 matches as well.
I fully understand that you immediately was thinking about the Slovakian players, what a draft this will be for you :)

Reactions: Antiillafire

A Bundy

Mar 3, 2021
Gabriel Koch D Norway was ranked #90 by Central Scouting for European Skaters. He has been extremely consistent for Vålerenga in Norway's top division this year, but the little I have seen in this tourney has maybe been a step down. He's a bit small, but makes almost no mistakes, great skater and really uses his body well. Don't think any other Norwegians has much of a shot, but there are some over-agers that might be more likely to have a look. Kasper Magnussen, Mats Bakke Olsen and Sander Wold are probably the ones most likely on this team to get a glance. Elias Vatne is only 15 btw, so in time he might be interesting.

Reactions: Joka12

Joka12

Apr 13, 2022
Martin Johnsen with 4 more points today. 11 in total in the frist 3 games. What is the record for this tournament?

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
Is nemec playing the u18 or is he staying with his team for the playoffs?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad