U18: IIHF world u18 2022 div 1A

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
So yeah, unsurprisingly AI wide lens camera was a cost-saving measure for low-interest games, Slovak ones filmed with normal TV cameras.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Kazakhstan might actually not be the best Asian team in this tournament.

A Bundy

Mar 3, 2021
Simon Nemec and Adam Sykora are supposed to play tonight against Norway. It will be their only match at this tournament
Slovakia looks really good on paper. Norway has the best generation in memory, but I guess they are as clear a favourite for second place as Slovakia is for first. On Japan vcs Kazakhstan, I think the result against Norway says more on Norway's strengt than Kazakhstan being the best Asian team in the tourney. But let's see. Think Norway actually played a bit sloppy defensively against Kazakhstan and need to step it up considerably if they are to make tonight's game interesting. That Nemec and Sykora only plays this game speaks a bit on Slovakia is taking Norway seriously this time.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
Slovakia looks really good on paper. Norway has the best generation in memory, but I guess they are as clear a favourite for second place as Slovakia is for first. On Japan vcs Kazakhstan, I think the result against Norway says more on Norway's strengt than Kazakhstan being the best Asian team in the tourney. But let's see. Think Norway actually played a bit sloppy defensively against Kazakhstan and need to step it up considerably if they are to make tonight's game interesting. That Nemec and Sykora only plays this game speaks a bit on Slovakia is taking Norway seriously this time.
Yeah, the game against Norway is sold out, so up to 3000 people in the stands probably

Reactions: A Bundy

A Bundy

Mar 3, 2021
France stays perfect so far with 6 points against Denmark and Kazakhstan. Didn't see that coming, but Denmark and Kazakhstan are not what they used to be so not a total surprise.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I don't know about that, but he has been much better in the second period. As has the whole team
I mean when you spend the entire period on the Pp, you are automatically going to look better…
Anyways Chromiak continues to stand out, just a shame that his father isn’t a former player and therefore won’t get more ice time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad