Player Discussion II. Valeri Nichushkin

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Caring about someone else's cliché, uninspired ink is pretty dumb. Everyone has them today. Should we be interested if Nichushkin has an iPhone 5S as well? This is school girl OMG-OMG-OMG crap. Who gives a ****. This board is turning into TMZ. Embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Caring about someone else's cliché, uninspired ink is pretty dumb. Everyone has them today. Should we be interested if Nichushkin has an iPhone 5S as well? This is school gil OMG-OMG-OMG crap. Who gives a ****.

It's the middle of summer...chill.

Of course Nuke has the 5S.

Last edited by a moderator:

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
It's the middle of summer...chill.

Of course Nuke has the 5S.

This whole business of posting a stranger's personal pics on a forum is kinda creepy. I'd be weirded out if I was one of these athletes. Pretty sure he's got the latest Galaxy.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Since he posted his own damn picture it's hard to say we're violating his privacy or anything like that. Besides pictures of half naked guys, I'm in.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Since he posted his own damn picture it's hard to say we're violating his privacy or anything like that. Besides pictures of half naked guys, I'm in.

Wherever he posted his picture, I'm sure he didn't do it for strangers like us on hockey forums to repost and discuss in-depth as if we were his friends. It's just plain weird no matter what social media age we're in. It has nothing to do with hockey.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

Just like a woman to objectify a poor innocent man.

What else is new?

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Wherever he posted his picture, I'm sure he didn't do it for strangers like us on hockey forums to repost and discuss in-depth as if we were his friends. It's just plain weird no matter what social media age we're in. It has nothing to do with hockey.

I'm sure he only posted them for his 14,000 closest friends. :rolleyes:

MetalGodAOD*

Actually since he's posting on public instagram with no approval required for followers that's exactly what he's doing.

Sorry let's go back to talking about him hating Ruff.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Caring about someone else's cliché, uninspired ink is pretty dumb. Everyone has them today. Should we be interested if Nichushkin has an iPhone 5S as well? This is school girl OMG-OMG-OMG crap. Who gives a sh**. This board is turning into TMZ. Embarrassing.

man relax brother

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
Val's thoughts on the current discussion:

1922452_1432239630362929_1700023298_n.jpg

Ampersand

You're playing the role of white-knight for someone who doesn't need saving. It's the off-season and we're bored. If you don't want to see personal pictures of hockey players, maybe there's room on the Dallas boards :dunno:

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Caring about someone else's cliché, uninspired ink is pretty dumb. Everyone has them today. Should we be interested if Nichushkin has an iPhone 5S as well? This is school girl OMG-OMG-OMG crap. Who gives a sh**. This board is turning into TMZ. Embarrassing.

We had an entire discussion about Seguin's boat parties and you get all hung up on this? :laugh:

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
You're playing the role of white-knight for someone who doesn't need saving. It's the off-season and we're bored. If you don't want to see personal pictures of hockey players, maybe there's room on the Dallas boards :dunno:

Or maybe you should stalk professional athletes in private instead of publically. Or maybe take up yahtzee? Or maybe get out a little and try to find the man of your dreams?

Bkennedy*

Or maybe you should stalk professional athletes in private instead of publically. Or maybe take up yahtzee? Or maybe get out a little and try to find the man of your dreams?

But I already found you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad