Player Discussion II. Valeri Nichushkin

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Could've landed Greening too if we'd dumped him in the Spezza deal.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
haha if you think Nichushkin will get you Colin Greening you better log off.

He might get you into the conversation.

ginblossoms

Apr 1, 2002
Visit site
it's great that so many of us are optimistic about val. for me, my excitement is more tempered. earlier this thread is the first time i've read/heard val being compared to datsyuk. i thought this ludicrous at first, as datsyuk's dangles are absolutely ridiculously legendary... but the later comment about puck protection made more sense. to be on par with datsyuk, val would need to improve in the reading-the-play-and-stealing-pucks department as well.

as far as being some sort of generational player, i have my doubts. usually, those kinds of players dominate from the get go (or wait a year a la stamkos). val won't have that opportunity, as his role offensively will be outside the team's top 5 (benn/seguin/spezza/hemsky/goligoski).

i'd expect him to be in the top 6 and the 2nd pp unit. the latter expectation would minimize any drastic increase in his point total. mid 40s would be my prediction.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
i want him gone yesterday

663579394.jpg

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Is he waiver eligible yet? We obviously wouldn't get anything for him and he's clogging up the spot for Glennie

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
The fact that the thread title isn't in Russian completely ruins this thread for me.

I can't change the thread title on my phone so if Satan can provide the translation, a mod can change the title to all-Russian.

EDIT: luv u bby

Last edited:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Now we are in business. Time to post Russian gibberish from my phone

Зятю той или в офисе компании в целом Анюта сынов опять)))

marty182

Jul 19, 2013
Now we are in business. Time to post Russian gibberish from my phone

Зятю той или в офисе компании в целом Анюта сынов опять)))
your russian is awful

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I don't remember the arm sleeve. The original tribal face mask on the front but not the rest. Did Val get more work this off-season like it seems everyone else did?

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
I don't remember the arm sleeve. The original tribal face mask on the front but not the rest. Did Val get more work this off-season like it seems everyone else did?

Think he got it right after the season ended.

Wasn't there during the playoff run when he was going instagram in Anaheim trying to find chicks. But was when he was vacationing in Spain.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Think he got it right after the season ended.

Wasn't there during the playoff run when he was going instagram in Anaheim trying to find chicks. But was when he was vacationing in Spain.

Someone just got put on a stalker watch list.

If you know his BM schedule we might need to have you see someone. Lobo's Little Black BM Book of Val .. size, consistency, and regularity.

:sarcasm:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Someone just got put on a stalker watch list.

If you know his BM schedule we might need to have you see someone. Lobo's Little Black BM Book of Val .. size, consistency, and regularity.

:sarcasm:

Not hard to go on his Instagram and look at past pics to judge when it was :laugh::laugh:

But I am a very good stalker when such skills are needed :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad