OT: II. Tommy G's Steak and Chop House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
The correct answer to best tv com goes to
sterling-archer-picture_200x221.jpg

One set of black, and another set of a slightly darker black.

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck!

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
IMG_20120721_121135.jpg

Picked up an 04 VW Golf TDI yesterday, loving it.

Hate the wheels so much though, got a set of BBS' to go on when I need new tires.

applesauce

Jun 21, 2011
I love how DirecTV keeps taking off NHL Network. It's a good thing it's not during the season I guess.

they did the same thing to me a few weeks ago. I called and asked them if there was any way I could get it back and they turned it back on for me by the end of the phone call. it was kinda strange.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - X___ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I don't understand getting up early at all. Why school starts at 7 for me still blows my mind when I don't know any of my peers who're asleep before midnight.

Brand New Stars

Two years through college I have avoided the dreaded 8am class. This fall semester I got around it again.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
Got to paint my room this summer. This only took my mom and I three days ( :laugh: ) -

359mfqf.jpg

15oaxhy.jpg

2ujm913.jpg

Got a couple more Stars' things to put up (a flag, a fathead, and a couple posters) and move in the furniture of course, but I was sooo happy when we pulled all the tape off and it came out just how I wanted.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Anybody else really dig Imagine Dragons and awolnation?

Excited about them playing in Dallas.

Never heard of Imagine Dragons before. I'm heading up to Dallas tonight after work though, my parents got me 2 tix to the Motley Crue/KISS show for tomorrow so my gf and I are making a weekend trip up there.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
I hope the fish like green and gold. :laugh:

:laugh:

Not mine, actually. Moving into a different room where they were at, and my dad was too lazy to ever move them and I have no idea how.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Awesome paint job dude! I begged my mom so much to paint my room like that, and she never let me. bahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad