IFHL Mini-Dispersal Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Hero of Tragedy said:
ORBluesFan pick again because Im pretty sure I had him on Colorado's protected list.

EDIT: Niinimaki was another guy I lost in Colorado's roster...I'm sure he would have liekd to protect him so I replaced Videll with him.

No problem, got a pm from Belgian as well. That was what I suspected but didn't want to hold stuff up any longer.

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are pleased to select forward prospect Konstantin Zakharov.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
X-SHARKIE said:
EDIT:

The St. Louis Blues also are proud to announce the signing of un-drafted free agents.

Defensman. xxx and Goalie xxx.

Whoa turbo :) Gotta wait til the draft is over before you can signed free agents. Remember this draft includes all free agents not just the ones that were exposed. I recommend quickly delete that part so not to play yer hand

Last edited:

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Trade commission vote as 15+17=Cup is still moving and isnt able to log on

The [shadow=red]Buffalo Sabres[/shadow] are proud to select:

RW Denis Shvidki

X-SHARKIE

TRADE ANOUNCEMENT:

To Calgary: Defensman Paul Martin

To St. Louis: Prospect: Jim Slater, Nashvilles 2nd in 05.

Also: A past trade that should be announced on these boards.

To Calgary: Joni Pitkanen

To St.Louis: A.J. Thelen, FLA 1st in 05, Cal 3rd in 05.

Last edited:

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
X-SHARKIE said:
TRADE ANOUNCEMENT:

To Calgary: Defensman Paul Martin

To St. Louis: Prospect: Jim Slater, Nashvilles 2nd in 05.

Also: A past trade that should be announced on these boards.

To Calgary: Joni Pitkanen

To St.Louis: A.J. Thelen, FLA 1st in 05, Cal 3rd in 05.

Confirmed

X-SHARKIE

Trade anouncement:

From ANA: ANA 1st, ANA 5th and 6th dispersal picks, future considerations

From STL: NSH 1st, NSH 2nd, MKoivu, Hemsky

Future Considerations: That if the Ducks 1st round pick is not in the top 12, I will recieve a 2nd round pick....If the pick is not in the top 8, I well recieve a 3rd round pick.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
X-SHARKIE said:
Trade anouncement:

From ANA: ANA 1st, ANA 5th and 6th dispersal picks, future considerations

From STL: NSH 1st, NSH 2nd, MKoivu, Hemsky

Future Considerations: That if the Ducks 1st round pick is not in the top 12, I will recieve a 2nd round pick....If the pick is not in the top 8, I well recieve a 3rd round pick.

Anaheim confirms this deal:

Anaheim trades ANA 1st, 2 dispersal picks (5th and 6th round), futures to
St. Louis for NSH 1st, NSH 2nd, Mikko Koivu, Ales Hemsky

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Hey guys,

Since there had been issues with previously submitted roster lists, I am putting together a spreadsheet to track who has what players. In order to make sure this is accurate, could everybody please check their protected list on page 1 and drop me (and Hero too) a pm if it is wrong. I'm working off that list as to who had who before the dispersal draft, and working forward from there. That way, it should be an easy update for future use. This will be available to everybody after the draft (i.e. when everybody is up to full roster).

Let me know if you have any questions on this. Thanks.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
ORBluesFan said:
Hey guys,

Since there had been issues with previously submitted roster lists, I am putting together a spreadsheet to track who has what players. In order to make sure this is accurate, could everybody please check their protected list on page 1 and drop me (and Hero too) a pm if it is wrong. I'm working off that list as to who had who before the dispersal draft, and working forward from there. That way, it should be an easy update for future use. This will be available to everybody after the draft (i.e. when everybody is up to full roster).

Let me know if you have any questions on this. Thanks.

That'd be a great help (since I was gonna get started on one). PM me or hit me up on MSN if ya need any help.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Actually to make my life easier...can everyone please email me their roster as it stands now. Please use this format:

LW-C-RW
LW-C-RW
LW-C-RW
LW-C-RW

D-D
D-D
D-D

G
G

R1
R2
R3
R4
R5

F1
F2...and so on until F10​

Whatever spots are void, mark them with an XXX. Thanks.

And ORBluesFan, if you take the Eastern Conference...I'll take the Western Conference. I'll email you a sample of how I'm goin to make it look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad