IFHL Mini-Dispersal Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker

May 30, 2002
Visit site
ORBluesFan said:
No problem, I can understand that as I was surprised he wasn't on the protected list.

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are pleased to select LW Wojtek Wolski.
Um, it seems like the wrong list was used. First I sent Hero of Tragedy a list where I thought that 2004 draftees were exempt, which he pointed out that they were not so I sent him another revised list. It seems like the first incorrect list was used instead.

I've mailed Hero of Tragedy about this and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as he sees it. I have no intention to lose Wolski or Bolland, who were my other 1st round pick. Didn't notice that the wrong list was posted. Sorry about this.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Lurker said:
Um, it seems like the wrong list was used. First I sent Hero of Tragedy a list where I thought that 2004 draftees were exempt, which he pointed out that they were not so I sent him another revised list. It seems like the first incorrect list was used instead.

I've mailed Hero of Tragedy about this and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as he sees it. I have no intention to lose Wolski or Bolland, who were my other 1st round pick. Didn't notice that the wrong list was posted. Sorry about this.

Yea I must have done a massive **** up when compilin the protected and unprotected list (was up doin it around 2 am)...yer best bet is checkin the unprotected list for an available player. Ya already exposed two of my mess up (better now than later)....Sorry everyone.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Once again I apologize to everyone...I prolly should ask for some help compiling such a large list of protected and unprotected players. Big apology to ORBluesFan, Lurker, and Belgian Fan.

Lurker

May 30, 2002
Visit site
Hero of Tragedy said:
Once again I apologize to everyone...I prolly should ask for some help compiling such a large list of protected and unprotected players. Big apology to ORBluesFan, Lurker, and Belgian Fan.
Mistakes are bound to happen when compiling such a massive list of players so I don't think anyone will blame you for anything. You have done a great job keeping the draft threads updated, organizing the league and so forth. :handclap:

If you need help with anything just post what it is and I'm sure someone with time on their hands will help out.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
No problem. Since I'm new to the league, I figured that I would compile a list so I knew who had what. That gave me a few names that I expected to be protected but weren't on the list. I just figured people would have checked their list on the thread and squawked if they saw something wrong.

Sorry about the confusion. Didn't mean to rock the boat.

I'll stick to the unprotected list then and go with G Brian Finley.

X-SHARKIE

My protected list is at least a month old it seems. I protected Aaron Asham and Jakub Koreis yet they're on the list? Please correct that I had Jakub Koreis and Aaron Asham protected and Shawn Avery not.

St. Louis Blues are proud to select G ARTURS IRBE

EDIT: So please correct this, and use my correct roster. I protected Koreis and Asham.

Last edited:

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
X-SHARKIE said:
My protected list is at least a month old it seems. I protected Aaron Asham and Jakub Koreis yet they're on the list? Please correct that I had Jakub Koreis and Aaron Asham protected and Shawn Avery not.

St. Louis Blues are proud to select G ARTURS IRBE

EDIT: So please correct this, and use my correct roster. I protected Koreis and Asham.

This is the last message I got from you on 7-25:

Forwards:
M. Koivu- Hemsky - Parise
Smirnov - T.Ruutu - Pihlman
Stoll - V.Nederost - Rita
Avery - Wanvig
-A. Asham
Defensemen:
Pitkanen -Davison
P.Martin - ZyuzinA.Holmqvist - T.Roche

Goalies:
Looking for goaltender.