IFHL Mini-Dispersal Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrish

Apr 2, 2004
Decatur; Indiana
Mack said:
why? he is playing in sweden next year...

Obviosly he didnt know that.Anyways my adavice to rework is to keep him.Mororzov signed in Russia, but do you see me dumping him?It's a keeper leugue after all.These guys will be back and they dont count against our cap.

X-SHARKIE

Man, Patty Patty Patty, I know you wanted both players, It well be interesting to see who works out better,... I saw Klepis the past two years, he looked great with Michalek and Hudler, but when he played this year with other players, he didnt look good.

This well be interesting.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
On orders from FunkyChicken

The [shadow=black]Tampa Bay Lightning[/shadow] are proud to select:

C Bobby Holik

Trade Commission voting for Carolina and Columbus

The [shadow=black]Carolina Hurricanes[/shadow] are proud to select:

G Ratislav Stana

The [shadow=red]Columbus Bluejackets[/shadow] are proud to select:

C Michael Rupp

Lurker

May 30, 2002
Visit site
The [shadow=red]New York Rangers[/shadow] are proud to select:

RW Chris Clark

Will PM next in line, Pittsburgh's GM parrish11d.

sgandour

Apr 14, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Isles Proudly select another Senator

Josh Langfeld joins Kelly Guard as Isles selections in the expansion draft.

Still trying to make up for the horrid Milbury deal (Spezza and Chara for Yashin)

Evening this deal one Senator at a time :)

Steve ISLES GM

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select:

C Jesse Niinimaki

If this selection is not acceptable due to protection issues (I have pm's in to Hero and Belgian Fan who I think had him last), keep the draft moving and I will pick someone else when I learn he is not available.

vsmith

Sep 26, 2002
moscow, russia
Visit site
Some guys prolly still remember me from the last season, used to be the Coyotes GM. Seems like now I'm in command of Pittsburgh (at least that's what Ardash told me :)). And it looks like what I've got now is the roster on the first page of this thread plus Tomas Slovak, right?

What about the trade the former GM did? Hemsky for some picks. Is it still valid? Where can I see my picks?

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
vsmith said:
Some guys prolly still remember me from the last season, used to be the Coyotes GM. Seems like now I'm in command of Pittsburgh (at least that's what Ardash told me :)). And it looks like what I've got now is the roster on the first page of this thread plus Tomas Slovak, right?

What about the trade the former GM did? Hemsky for some picks. Is it still valid? Where can I see my picks?

I'll do up yer roster and all the previous moves tomorrow when I get some free time.

ORBluesFan pick again because Im pretty sure I had him on Colorado's protected list.

EDIT: Niinimaki was another guy I lost in Colorado's roster...I'm sure he would have liekd to protect him so I replaced Videll with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad