IFHL Dispersal Rounds 4-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
Los Angeles is looking to make a deal. I'm looking for a good young defenceman high draft picks and whatever else improves my team in some way.

I would consider trading the following players: Andrei Kastitsyn, Ryan Malone, Mark Recchi, Todd Marchant, Junior Lessard, Sergei Anshakov, Willie Mitchell, Kyle Wanvig, P.J. Axelsson ..

pretty much everybody except for Alexander Frolov, Mathieu Garon, Andrew Ladd, Marek Schwarz, Dustin Brown and Konstantin Pushkarev

rework

Sep 12, 2002
Visit site
This is so depressing.... No sign there's even going to be a season. And if there's a short one, there's so many players already locked up in Europe, we'll hardly recognize the teams.

Top that off with the fact that I barely recognize any names left to draft!

Anyway back at #169 PHI takes Andrei Nikolishin

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
rework said:
This is so depressing.... No sign there's even going to be a season. And if there's a short one, there's so many players already locked up in Europe, we'll hardly recognize the teams.

Many, if not all, the players that signed in Europe have clauses in their contracts which allow them to return if the NHL season starts up so you need not worry bout that. However, their might be a few Europeans (I believe Miroslav Zalesak is one) that don't have that clause.

Focker

Sep 5, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
I have no idea whos turn it is but it has been a really long time since this round has started and people after me have selected, so Edmonton selects defenceman Andreas Holmqvist.

KingTY

Nov 10, 2002
Toronto
Kahnberg is mine for the 2nd time. Erase Chicago's pick from a couple rounds before and tell him to repick

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
Trade to announce . (if anyone still is around)

To Los Angeles: D Nick Schultz, LW Jeff Tambellini
To Anaheim: RW Christopher Neil, D Noah Welch, Minnesota's 2005 1st

as a Kings fan I should be killed for saying this but it was nice doing buisness with you anaheim

Last edited:

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Malakian#13 said:
Trade to announce . (if anyone still is around)

To Los Angeles: D Nick Schultz, LW Jeff Tambellini
To Anaheim: RW Christopher Neil, D Noah Welch, Minnesota's 2005 1st

as a Kings fan I should be killed for saying this but it was nice doing buisness with you anaheim

Anaheim confirms the deal. Tough to lose a very good developing defenseman in Schultz and a top prospect in Tambellini, but picking up Neil, Welch and another 1st in a good draft will definitely help. Thanks for the discussion.

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
we are going to have to send private messages to everybody and see if they are still active or not.... this is getting pretty bad. if people are not going to participate i am sure we can find replacements.

DutchLeafsfan

Jun 3, 2002
Rotterdam, NL
www.gamer.nl
There is a good deal of people who are still interested and around, but unfortunately there are also some GMs who have been MIA for an extended while now. Some filtering might indeed not be a bad idea...

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I'm thinkin of just finishin out this round and then roundin out team rosters via free agency. Something like one free agent signing per 48 hours. But I also consider other suggestions.

BTW theres only one or two teams I'm considerin lookin for a new GM for. I figure that some haven't been active due to the current situation of the NHL.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Ok so Sharkie can start off the free agent signing period. Rules are ONE free agent signing per 48 hours just to keep things a lil kosher. Make the necessary amount of signings to complete your roster. That is all :D

DutchLeafsfan

Jun 3, 2002
Rotterdam, NL
www.gamer.nl
Well, as a replacement pick for Kukumberg who apparently got taken, I would like to pick Robbie Earl

As the Free Agent signing which I am apparently allowed to make now, I would like to sign Justin Pogge....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad