IFHL Dispersal Rounds 4-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

Dallas Flames Fan said:
Calgary selects Alex Goligoski (D)

Damn, great pick up, I didn't think he was available? as I didn't think Ryan Stone was. :(

Trade anouncement.... I decided I could make this trade once Patty confirmed with me that there would be a entry draft , even if the NHL didn't have one.

To STL: ANA 1st, ANA 3rd, future considerations

TO ANA: FLA 1st, Koivu, Koltsov, OTW 3rd

If ANA #1 is not top 5, STL receives a 3rd round pick. IF ANA #1 is not top 10, STL receives a 1st round pick.
STL also has the right to switch STL 2nd with ANA 2nd at any time prior to the draft.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Anaheim confirms the deal. While we would have liked to keep a potential top 5 pick, getting two top prospects in Koivu and Koltsov, as well as another 1st round pick, allows the Ducks to continue with their youth movement.

Pensaholic

Jun 8, 2004
Montreal
The available players list should be updated by someone.

Are we allowed to make our free agent picks yet? Or do we have to wait for everyone to finish round 7 first?

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
DutchLeafsfan said:
I believe the folks in round 7 have all have had their time on the clock (and in many cases not used it) so we can make one FA signing every 48 hours now...

Bingo...I figured those of us who at least show up semi regularly should get to pcik every now and again.

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
I'd like to sign Colorado Goaltending prospect Ian Keserich, but I'm not sure if he's still out there.

Secondly, could someone post working links to the updated roster page so we can all keep track of what's happening in our IFHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->