OT: Ian Cole under investigation by the NHL | Suspended by Lightning | 10/15: NHL "finds no evidence to support anonymous allegations"

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
fleury has looked good so it shouldn't be a difficult decision...

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Probably we won't see him with our jersey.
We can save the money of his contract to do a move at the deadline I guess...

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Still gonna have to eat the cap hit, it sucks for the team but cutting him has to be done.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The Twitter account that posted this did so on the 7th. Surprising that it went two days without notice.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The Twitter account that posted this did so on the 7th. Surprising that it went two days without notice.
The account itself was set up September 2022. This is their only tweet. I'm assuming it was done this way to avoid any online harassment that would follow that you wouldn't want tied to their personal account. :dunno:

Ian Cole has locked his twitter account. I didn't follow him before.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Cole's agent is Kevin Magnuson of KO Sports.

This agency also represents Bellemare, Elliott, and Foote

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicat

DownIsTheNewUp

Mar 27, 2017
Tampa
I'm sure they'd love to just terminate his contract, but probably need more evidence than an anonymous twitter post to do that. I think the likely scenario is suspension while they investigate, then termination when/if evidence is received.

Reactions: berlin and Hoek

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I'm sure they'd love to just terminate his contract, but probably need more evidence than an anonymous twitter post to do that. I think the likely scenario is suspension while they investigate, then termination when/if evidence is received.
Whenever an accusation happens I feel like it's good to not just jump on the usual bandwagon of just calling him scum of the earth (which I agree he totally is if he did) but at same time things have happened before where false accusations happen and not saying it didn't happen but this is possible as well I guess. People lie even women do. I know it's crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad