Post-Game Talk: I love OT this year!

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
That was a besutiful pass by Nyquist. Great read and finish by Tatar. Gotta love it.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Kinda upset we gave up a point to Ottawa tho. Glad we won and scored more than 2 goals for once.

Luke

Sep 16, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Would rather have had the two points in regulation against a division rival, but beggars can't be choosers at this point. Wings needed that extra point.

Much, MUCH better effort all around this game. Good to see. They looked like actual NHLers!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Unhappy we gave the point back... But glad they stuck with it.

Great game from the kids. We need DK to step up though soon, not in love with his game lately.

DK and Kronner need to be better than they have been.

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
I predicted that 90% of 3v3 OT goals this year would be scored on broken plays leading to breakaways, and so far I think I'm right on the money.

Thankfully it was us tonight. We should get free tater tots with tartar sauce at (insert local restaurant) whenever Tatar scores in OT.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Should never have gone to OT, feels like we gave Ottawa a free point there. But at least we got the W.

Pretty good game, our offense looked much better than recently. Saw some good signs from the PP. Datsyuk looks like he's getting up to speed.

Defense was a mixed bad. Marchenko was pretty good. Howard so-so.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Nyquist
Larkin
Tats for the gwg

Winning this one in regulation would have been sweet, but 2 points is good.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Conflicted... huge win, but no reason Ottawa should be getting a point tonight. Baby steps.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I am glad he won it and I am glad he responded.... Tatar was rightfully demoted for most of the game though. Good on Blash to put him out for the win, but hard to vote him a star given the balance of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad