Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
i'm having a bad day so i'm angry liking until i feel better

it gets funny at the 52 page mark or so when some are hoping for the whole thing to stop already. didn't, obviously. it's like when they we're yelling at aho in his youth like it shoots the puck or it gets the hose

92c09b65b0a101093a060e2536d59bce53ba9f583f8197542d310d8e23d5bf94.jpg
I didn't really know what to reply on this.

I have seen too much.

Did I say I've seen too much? I didn't know what I'm talking about. This thread cannot be preserved for posterity. Lest they read it.

I'd like to check out Pandora's box

wut?

will like for food

Last edited by a moderator:

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Thomas Edison was one of the very first pioneers of making moving pictures (and he was a heinous jerk but moving on). before cinema cameras were easy to tote around, he built this ingenious contraption called the Black Mariah, a light-sealed room (with one hole only for sunlight to get a proper exposure), but on a rotating platform so he could catch the light at all times of the day. in the black mariah (also an early 20th century nickname for paddy wagons), he made ~55 second films that are priceless documents today of life in those times.

this is not related to anything of course, but now the black betty song is in my head and made me think of it.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I actually once had the honor of sitting in a camera box like that.

When I was doing my conscription we were often being hauled around in the tarp-covered back of a truck. One time there was a little hole in the tarp, and the other conditions were just right too for all of us inside to have an upside-down cinema of the forest road we were driving projected for us onto the back wall.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I actually once had the honor of sitting in a camera box like that.

When I was doing my conscription we were often being hauled around in the tarp-covered back of a truck. One time there was a little hole in the tarp, and the other conditions were just right too for all of us inside to have an upside-down cinema of the forest road we were driving projected for us onto the back wall.
camera obscura is what the kids call it these days

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I've heard this, critics raving but audiences very mixed. My friend just said the plot was stupid and made no sense. It can't be prequels stupid can it? Can it?
If u want to see it, forget everything you know about Star Wars. I mean, the movie is not bad... as a movie. But as a Star Wars movie? It's disgrace. So much from the Marvel cheese humor. So much Harry Potter type scenes. No explanation about everything that Abrams give us in the Force Awakens.

RJ ruined Luke, ruined everything that is Star Wars all about it. It's brand new story about the Jedis, the Force and everything. I like how Abrams build Poe and Finn in the previous movie but they are something like meaningless characters here.

It's a mess. Big mess. You will wait two hours to see something, something to happen. Nothing will happen. Almost not backstory for the Luke decision. No explanation for the Jedi Temple. NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad