Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Here's a question, and I don't know where else to ask it so why not here....

Are K-Swiss shoes still acceptable? I am sure they are not the height of tennis shoe fashion like they were for a while when I was a teenager, but like...nobody's gonna make fun of me for wearing a pair are they? Not like if I was wearing Pumas in the early 90s, or BK's a couple years later, or something like that.

I only ask because I need a new pair of running shoes and they seem nice but I need to make sure there's at least a small amount of street cred.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia

Are K-Swiss shoes still acceptable? I am sure they are not the height of tennis shoe fashion like they were for a while when I was a teenager, but like...nobody's gonna make fun of me for wearing a pair are they? Not like if I was wearing Pumas in the early 90s, or BK's a couple years later, or something like that.

I only ask because I need a new pair of running shoes and they seem nice but I need to make sure there's at least a small amount of street cred.
you are adult, I think you should wear whatever you like and don`t give a f*** about what others think! :)

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
If I get 20 likes on this post I will buy season tickets for my mother-in-law (2019 season) who hates the canes. Oh and I will like every post on the last 30 pages. Good deal eh.

You will get the likes you get, and not a single one more. What do we look like, some ladies of the like? Likes are not given out all willy nilly in this thread just becau....

...oh, yeah, they are. Carry on.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine

Meh, buy what you want. Crazy colors are in, so that's...something?

Also, spend some $$$. Your feet will thank you. My feet are much better now that I stopped buying crappy cheap-ass shoes (work and workout) a few years back.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
1D002462-0601-4D80-9107-19CAC95DB168.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad