Datsyuk

HM Jurco for that stick handling.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Datsyuk
Alfredsson
Kronwall

But honestly, doesn't matter how you spin those 3. All 3 played a great game.

NyquistIsMyGod*

We went to OT/SO and didn't lose? Crazy.

Beaut shot by Alfredsson.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
wow, we can actually win in OT. Well a broken clock is right 2 times a day, I guess.

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
I love watching Jurco play. God if we have him, Nyquist, Sheahan, Tatar, Helm, Z and Franzen back this is going to be a hell of a team, honestly it's this freewheeling kind of hockey that's exciting to watch. I can live with not being a 110 pt team when we can be exciting

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Loved seeing Kronwall out on the ice at the end of the game clapping it up to the fans. The crowd really was great tonight, considering its a weeknight and the team is comprised of a bunch of scrubs playing like they are.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Thank god.

We got a powerplay? Just keep loading Alfie up. He's got a bomb of a shot. Just keep reloading on him.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Alfie
Pavel
Monster

I don't care what anyone says, Alfie's been the BEST free agent signing in a long while. He's holding the fort along with a few other guys.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
As I posted during the Anaheim game, despite the embarrassing loss I felt Datsyuk was skating better and on the brink of being back to himself. Tonight, he took over the game and got better as the game went on.

Alfie... Gimmick signing!

Overall the team played a good game. They talent missing is still so noticeable as is the blueline's ability to cleanly move the puck out of their zone.

But this win was needed. Keep the ball rolling boys.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
118598_o.gif

Great game by Alfie, steps up when we really needed him, veteran leadership, guess we should give him the day-off of practice a little more often.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I love watching Jurco play. God if we have him, Nyquist, Sheahan, Tatar, Helm, Z and Franzen back this is going to be a hell of a team, honestly it's this freewheeling kind of hockey that's exciting to watch. I can live with not being a 110 pt team when we can be exciting

I can't see anyway Sheahan and Jurco stay up this year, if we get fully healthy.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Guys, I'm not saying we won because this came in the mail about 45 minutes before the puck drop:

148kdh2.jpg

But we won because this came in the mail 45 minutes before the puck drop. :nod:

(Haha - thanks, Flashy!)

Last edited:

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
I'm extremely happy with how we played tonight. I think I heard Ken and Mick say that Tootoo had 11 hits in the first period (including three alone on one of his shifts).

Datsyuk is looking likr his old self, but still looks snakebit. Hopefully he pots a couple in Toronto on Saturday.

I've had a pretty bad day today, so I think I needed this win just as bad as the team did. This made me extremely happy. Thank you, Red Wings, for finally breaking through and grinding it out. Don't stop now, though -- keep this crazy train rolling!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad