Hurricanes Lounge XXVII: BURN THE NEW SERVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You can never have too much tools. Especially socket sets.

I think I have more socket sets than my GF has shoepairs, or at least it's close. (Yes, I do use them too. Socket sets, I mean. GF's shoes not that much, once a week tops.)

I did try getting some quality-conscious bang for my buck and think beforehand what stuff I may be needing in the future, but now I feel bad that I probably won't be having a need-based excuse anytime soon to get a smaller set onto the side.

5860.2172-Enlarged.jpg

Carolus 172 Piece Socket Set | Home | Hand Tools | Socketry | Socket Sets |

Stupid 1/4 inch Taiwan-made long socket boxes are 50+ euros, I'm too cheap to not go with 90 e for this one with three ratchets instead of one tiny one. I will curse myself for having to haul those 10 kg everywhere when a cute little box would do.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I did try getting some quality-conscious bang for my buck and think beforehand what stuff I may be needing in the future, but now I feel bad that I probably won't be having a need-based excuse anytime soon to get a smaller set onto the side.

5860.2172-Enlarged.jpg

Carolus 172 Piece Socket Set | Home | Hand Tools | Socketry | Socket Sets |

Stupid 1/4 inch Taiwan-made long socket boxes are 50+ euros, I'm too cheap to not go with 90 e for this one with three ratchets instead of one tiny one. I will curse myself for having to haul those 10 kg everywhere when a cute little box would do.

I have a fairly good set of tools, I used to think I was going to rebuild a car.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
"A brooding hockey hunk learns to embrace life—and love—from a single mom who takes the world one puck at a time."

"“Kelly Jamieson is my go-to author for hockey romance.”—USA Today bestselling author Jami Davenport"

Jami is the one with Sockeyes, right?

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
They got a goddamn league's worth of romance hockey teams. There's more authors than I thought there would be readers.

I'm afraid to google for a romance hockey league conference setup because there's a non-negligible risk that I actually might find one.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
.....go on....

There are a couple of ponds on our farm, but the land slopes down so on one side of the pond, you are mowing on the side of a hill (with the pond being on the downhill side). If you've ever driven a zero turn mower, you can't go down a steep hill (unless you are going perfectly straight and have room at the bottom of the hill) as you lose all control if you do. And when mowing across a slope, the front wheels, which are casters provide no help and the mower wants to go down the hill. Usually I'm careful with it and go slow in that spot, but one time, in a hurry, it started going down the hill into the pond and there was no stopping it. It wasn't very deep and I was able to pull the mower out and it was just fine, but I'm sure it will happen again in the future. When the grass is wet is when it's the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad