Hurricanes Lounge XXVII: BURN THE NEW SERVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
8911D509-105D-4B9E-A5BE-9CDB455072FA.jpeg

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Anyone else here noticing a change in the way your browser behaves since the updated forums? Since the switch, I've noticed that this site now uses WAY more system memory the longer you keep the site open. It really starts to bog the system performance down. It's to the point where I have to close the browser (or specific tab that HFBoards is in) to clear the memory. Once done, it will work fine for a while. None of my other "usual" tabs that I keep open (about 5 or 6) do that to the browser, so I think it is specific to this new forums site.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Anyone else here noticing a change in the way your browser behaves since the updated forums? Since the switch, I've noticed that this site now uses WAY more system memory the longer you keep the site open. It really starts to bog the system performance down. It's to the point where I have to close the browser (or specific tab that HFBoards is in) to clear the memory. Once done, it will work fine for a while. None of my other "usual" tabs that I keep open (about 5 or 6) do that to the browser, so I think it is specific to this new forums site.
yep, it has crashed the browser on my brand new computer. only website that has done that since I got it.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
This sauce must have some kind of special powers. I don't know why else thousands of people would camp outside McDonalds.
It was a one day promotional event centered around Rick and Morty, the tv show. The last time they had the sauce was for Mulan in 1998. They had the limited sauce and posters yesterday only. Apparently they vastly underestimated how many people would turn up for the event and this is the result. They even had people lining up/driving for hours to find a store that had it and most didn’t end up with the sauce or poster.

I was contemplating going to McDonalds yesterday with no idea this was going on. Glad I didn’t :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad