Hurricanes Lounge XXVII: BURN THE NEW SERVERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
where the hell am i

bda4e3ee.gif~c200

Make sure to like our supreme leaders posts today before you leave

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
What absolutely terrible and tragic news out of Vegas to wake up to. I'm struggling to even come up with the words to express how saddened I am. WTF is wrong with people.
The videos are horrifying. It’s basically an unseen gunman mowing down people who have nowhere to hide. No way to prepare, know, or flee from that. You’re just the next statistic. Absolutely sickening and everyone is helpless in a scenario like that.

RIP to the victims, hoping the number of the dead doesn’t rise

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
if i were there and a crazy lady was going around and telling everyone in the front row they were going to die, i would be out of there so quick
Honestly I would just think they were some crazy loon who despises country music and thinks it’s the work of the devil and forget about it 5 minutes later. One of those, “Yep, Vegas is something” but not something that makes me fear for my safety. Now? Maybe I might be more inclined to listen...

What a world

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Technically he's off life support and brain dead, still alive though.

I'm struggling with it a bit. Been a bad couple of years for this stuff.

I can't even take in Vegas.

Reactions: geehaad

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Technically he's off life support and brain dead, still alive though.

I'm struggling with it a bit. Been a bad couple of years for this stuff.

I can't even take in Vegas.

Yeah, I just saw the update that he wasn't actually dead yet, but damn indeed. I'll be listening to my playlist from his 2010 concert at Walnut Creek with ZZ Top today. This was supposed to be his last tour, too, so he could concentrate on being a grandparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad