OT: Hurricanes Lounge XX: r/funny edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2013
I can totally see a new Gundam Wing series coming along.

The series has gotten a sequel in light novel form. It's known as Gundam Wing Frozen Teardrop. But I could definitely see them animating it after the last few series have been letdowns

No **** right? A new Gundam series would be pretty damn good IMO.

Well there's a new series every year or two, but the recent ones have not done well at all. I'm guessing they will do a Wing or Seed sequel because the stories already exist and both series were fairly successful.

Dec 30, 2013
so awesome :laugh:

The show itself is pretty terrible, but clips of it with censors are hilarious :laugh:

A report came out that Netflix was going to do a live-action Legend of Zelda series, but Nintendo shot it down as fake :cry:. I had such high hopes. A darker version of the stories as a live-action show would be great in my opinion.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
The show itself is pretty terrible, but clips of it with censors are hilarious :laugh:

A report came out that Netflix was going to do a live-action Legend of Zelda series, but Nintendo shot it down as fake :cry:. I had such high hopes. A darker version of the stories as a live-action show would be great in my opinion.

It's god awful by today's standards but still holds a special place in my heart.

I remember in grade school always being excited for the one episode a week and if I missed one that I liked, I'd be pissed because I knew I had to wait 9 weeks or w/e it was to see it again.

It was almost as fun as skipping the 2nd half of school to walk home and watch the "Price is Right" and play Double Dragon II.

Man, lemme tell you, those... those was the times.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Anyone else getting spam cell phone calls from our state lately? I'm used to the daily junk call from Las Vegas/Miami/NYC/Houston etc. but lately I'm getting like 5-6 calls a day from 828 (Asheville), 336 (Triad), 910 (Wilmington), and 252 (New Bern, Greenville). And it's always a variation of the same number and it's always the same thing when I google the numbers, "Did not leave message" "Recorded message about life insurance" and so on. Really getting me pissed off.

rip in peace florida basketball

:(

Remember that time Donovan agreed to coach the Magic and then backed out? I guess this is for real this time.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Anyone else getting spam cell phone calls from our state lately? I'm used to the daily junk call from Las Vegas/Miami/NYC/Houston etc. but lately I'm getting like 5-6 calls a day from 828 (Asheville), 336 (Triad), 910 (Wilmington), and 252 (New Bern, Greenville). And it's always a variation of the same number and it's always the same thing when I google the numbers, "Did not leave message" "Recorded message about life insurance" and so on. Really getting me pissed off.

Remember that time Donovan agreed to coach the Magic and then backed out? I guess this is for real this time.

Yep. I usually would get one or two a month, but they've picked up in frequency recently. Got four of them yesterday.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Why the Oxford comma is an especially important piece of punctuation:

bn2hf3Q.jpg

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Boxing should be more like attitude era WWE. You can't tell me the most satisfying resolution to this fight wouldn't be Stone Cold Steve Austin hitting Mayweather with a chair, giving him the stunner, flipping everyone off and pouring a dozen beers on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad