OT: Hurricanes Lounge XX: r/funny edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Apparently the Kansas City Royals will fight about anything. Last night, one of the White Sox batters hit a one-hopper back to the pitcher, so the pitcher naturally screamed at him, then threw him out at first, then the benches cleared, then five guys were ejected.

I'm not making this up.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v86661883/kccws-tempers-flare-in-chicago-as-benches-clear

Baseball players are the biggest ******* around. "He yelled at me, I'm so offended that I'm going to force my 40 teammates to come out and defend me."

Ridiculous.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Apparently that pitcher has already been "controversial" three times this year. I think he already has a reputation for being a punk and that weighed into the reaction. I mean, he yelled "**** you" at a player who hit a ball back to him. He seems a bit unhinged.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Baseball players are the biggest ******* around. "He yelled at me, I'm so offended that I'm going to force my 40 teammates to come out and defend me."

Ridiculous.
I'm not a baseball fan... but dude, hockey players are THE worst for this haha. There's always an obligatory pushing/shoving match at the buzzer of literally every playoff game. Fighting's one thing, but I get super annoyed by the constant pushing/shoving for no reason after the whistle.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
I'm not a baseball fan... but dude, hockey players are THE worst for this haha. There's always an obligatory pushing/shoving match at the buzzer of literally every playoff game. Fighting's one thing, but I get super annoyed by the constant pushing/shoving for no reason after the whistle.

meh, he's right. pitchers throw hissy fits all the time when a batter flips his bat on a home run or he like stares at it too long.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
What in the blue hell was that on ESPN2 last night? It was called "Heroes of the Dorm." Computer games. On ESPN2.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Ohhh gotcha.
I knew that the game itself was having a tournament thought you had just misspelled it sorry haha.

It's not surprising though, schools are starting to actually offer scholarships for games like this. I know right now a lot of schools are doing scholarships for League of Legends

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
it is heroes of the storm, blizzard's moba game that is currently in beta

heroes of the dorm was a "march madness" style college tournament for it

hots is the baby version of league of legends which is the baby version of dota 2

video games are good everyone should play video games all the time every day

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh

This is happening a lot lately. I think CI has a problem.

On another note, I'm spending more time looking at/bargaining on engagement rings than paying attention to hockey. This hockey season has been very uncharacteristic of me in terms of level of interest, and this is just the icing on the cake. My girlfriend is also getting impatient because she knows I'm haggling but she's wondering when she'll see the results.

Of course, I got equally consumed by the buying process when I was looking at cars. I guess I just like to haggle and know I got the best deal, but my problem is I'm not really convinced I've got "the number" until the salesperson is getting noticeably tired of dealing with me.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
i have finals this week

i do not like them

also im done with this school and i hope they give me a degree a year early just for not feeling like going here anymore

i did get a good co-op though that starts in two weeks, so thats nice

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
This is happening a lot lately. I think CI has a problem.

On another note, I'm spending more time looking at/bargaining on engagement rings than paying attention to hockey. This hockey season has been very uncharacteristic of me in terms of level of interest, and this is just the icing on the cake. My girlfriend is also getting impatient because she knows I'm haggling but she's wondering when she'll see the results.

Of course, I got equally consumed by the buying process when I was looking at cars. I guess I just like to haggle and know I got the best deal, but my problem is I'm not really convinced I've got "the number" until the salesperson is getting noticeably tired of dealing with me.

Diamonds Direct was good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad