OT: Hurricanes Lounge XVIII:Will State put 50 up on Carolina? DISCUSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
So, I was struggling to come up with a team name in another fantasy hockey draft, when I noticed by chance that I had Alex Semin and Kris Letang.

"Tangy Semin" seems like a baller team name no?

DISCUSS!!!!!

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I guess we'll continue discussion in here.

Where does it say the exact value of the scoring settings? I'm used to ESPN fantasy hockey, so I'm not quite sure.

I think it's just head to head for the categories, hence why I rolled with what I did taking those goalies and offensive dmen that early

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I think it's just head to head for the categories, hence why I rolled with what I did taking those goalies and offensive dmen that early

Oh, that would be correct.

I also just noticed that shots is a scoring category. Why, garnet, why?

EDIT: For the record, I didn't mean to draft Seabrook that high. I was looking at how they ranked the D and panicked when it was my turn to pick.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I changed my team name to "Don Cherry's Nitemare"

CanadaSucks.jpg

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Oh, that would be correct.

I also just noticed that shots is a scoring category. Why, garnet, why?

EDIT: For the record, I didn't mean to draft Seabrook that high. I was looking at how they ranked the D and panicked when it was my turn to pick.

That was a default setting. I can change it if there's enough demand.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Treon Harris suspended indefinitely on accusation of sexual assault.

Muschamp may be a mediocre HC, but god damn that guy is cursed. Back to ******* Driskelol.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Just got home with my got of nba 2k15.

Let's see if I can make it four years in a row where Portland interviews me and tells me how much they love me and how I'd be a great fit for them only to ultimately pass on me in the draft.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Well, I look to have one playable RB this week.

Moreno still out, Jennings out, Robinson on bye. Hillman and Williams both claimed ahead of my waiver pick.

Anybody want to trade me a RB? I'm looking at you, Kyle.:laugh:

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I'm a historian for the US Army and I found this diary from a corporal on the front lines in France during WWII today:

It seems that kendrick wanted ritter mendenhall, the hedley kid, it help him to do some work in the kitchen but could not find him. So he said to himself he is at it again, chasing **** as usual. However he went up to ritter's room and found him with his **** in the coffee pot. Pretty damn good Ritter, he said, it beats jacking off. (Ed note. How did Obe know it was better???)

My morning just got so much better..

Just one of many stories he has

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Hey, What The Faulk...in the next couple weeks...

What would be the package you'd offer me for Julio Jones + Rashad Jennings (once he's healthy) if I'm aiming to get a better RB out of the deal and a WR back?

Also, what package would you offer me if I changed Jennings for Knowshon Moreno if he proves to steal the bulk of the carries back from Miller in the next couple weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad