Pre-Game Talk: Hurricane coming Tuesday 7 pm (Be prepared)

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
1702327002331.png

1702327151276.png

1702327291903.png

An unnderrated cartoon that I don't expect to see mentioned here (technically ended in 1989):

1702327992941.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SensHulk

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I want to hate Carolina more than I do, Detroit’s really opened my eyes to the joy of hating a team for no good reason.

Hopefully we see a few cheap shots, some general badmouthing and much disrespect that will go a long way to increase the appeal of the Carolina Snoracanes

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I want to hate Carolina more than I do, Detroit’s really opened my eyes to the joy of hating a team for no good reason.

Hopefully we see a few cheap shots, some general badmouthing and much disrespect that will go a long way to increase the appeal of the Carolina Snoracanes
I love rivalries. Don't think we've really had one since the Montreal playoff series.

Reactions: Agent Zub

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

Carolina has our number and that definitely irritates the shit out of me.

We just can't seem to catch them on a bad day

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
Svechnikov seems to be having an off year so far. Injury?

1 goal 10 assists in 16 games.

Tkachuk, is on his game right now. 13 goals 19 points in 22 games.

Meanwhile Kotkaniemi has 8 goals, 7 assists in 27 games.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Would you trade Tkachuk for Dahlin or Quinn Hughes?

This is a tough one for me. In a vacuum I would take a top pairing defensemen over a first line winger every single time.

In reality though, we have 3 really good left handed Dman already with Chabot, Sanderson and Chychrun. This team also needs Tkachuk and he brings a lot more value around the franchise than either Hughes or Dahlin would in my opinion.

If I'm Andlauer I'm not considering trading Tkachuk at all. He's basically putting Ottawa on the map throughout the league and he's the Ottawa Senators brand at this point. You will sell a lot more Tkachuk jerseys league wide than either Hughes or Dahlin.

Tkachuk is a unique player and also a unique personality around the league. Legitimately a unicorn.

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
Was slightly too young during its peak to watch it, but the Buffy The Vampire Slayer intro was always a top 3 for me

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Carolina has our number and that definitely irritates the shit out of me.

We just can't seem to catch them on a bad day
We haven't matched up well against them. When playing well they are really good and hard on the forecheck and funnel pucks to the net and work to get there. Hoping this "new and improved" version of the Sens handles their forecheck better and can break the puck out with control. If they are on it'll be tough.

Reactions: Cosmix and Alex1234

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes