Pre-Game Talk: Hurricane coming Tuesday 7 pm (Be prepared)

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Of course Carolina has a closed-door players only meeting after their last game against Vancouver.

All my years watching hockey teams never really turned around after closed door meetings be it player only or GM included. Coaching changes usually have an affect

• Haha
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Of course Carolina has a closed-door players only meeting after their last game against Vancouver.

I'd like to see the hard statistics on how often that actually works.

Meeting on not I'd rather catch them on a losing streak than a winning streak

Reactions: Cosmix

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
Don't think there's anywhere to post general info, so I'll put this here:

The Sens are now 5th in GF/GP.
Currently at 3.50 but I think it could and should be higher.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Every time we discuss stuff from the 90's in the pregame, we win...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
At least somewhat Important Things/events that happened in the 90's? I wonder if this would be tolerated

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
At least somewhat Important Things/events that happened in the 90's? I wonder if this would be tolerated
ratio3x2_1800[1].jpg

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Don't think there's anywhere to post general info, so I'll put this here:

The Sens are now 5th in GF/GP.
Currently at 3.50 but I think it could and should be higher.
After taking a look at last night's box scores and the standings, I see that most of the teams we need to leap frog won their games last night. Hopefully those teams will start losing while we win. It's an uphill battle trying to leap frog multiple teams unfortunately even though the team seems to be gelling now and we are winning games.

Reactions: Cosmix

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Best TV was in the 90s. Now the platform is dead.
Hard disagree. The '00s and '10s brought us classics like Breaking Bad, The Office, Parks and Rec, The Good Place, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Firefly, The Wire... and I'd count both The West Wing and Sopranos as '00s shows too, since that's where the bulk of their runs landed.

Tons of great content still coming out. Lots of dogshit, don't get me wrong, but the good is still out there in abundance.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Best TV was in the 90s. Now the platform is dead.
The 1990s definitely had some good TV, but I think the 2000's were when we got the best of television. @YouGotAStuGoing beat me to it but he hits the nail with his post.

Hard disagree. The '00s and '10s brought us classics like Breaking Bad, The Office, Parks and Rec, The Good Place, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Firefly, The Wire... and I'd count both The West Wing and Sopranos as '00s shows too, since that's where the bulk of their runs landed.

Tons of great content still coming out. Lots of dogshit, don't get me wrong, but the good is still out there in abundance.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island

There's always going to be great shows, but the trend speaks for itself. The FOX, CBS and ABCs of the world are starved for any good content. Everything decent is on streaming platforms. I'm a huge Curb fan but all I need is a HBO Max account for example.
The 90's had great content lined up on a nightly basis.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I came back from a date with the (now) Mrs_NyQuil to find my parents on the couch watching a white Bronco for some reason.
I was just a kid but I remember coming home from school and everyday on every channel was OJ's trial.

Reactions: NyQuil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad