Post-Game Talk: Huge comeback win! Jets 4-3

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
coach id give u _ _ _ _ if i saw you at street

did you man just play sheifele 30 min game while mr future in hockey laine still doghoused at 13 min? yet you still hide laine on Little and danish greedmonster. you should play laine 30 min and let him playmake also the PP and not just have standing there waiting for that Wheelers pass that opponent now know. are you ....you are not real coach!

they should FIRE YOU AT ONCE!!! YOU PLAY SHIELFELE, WHEELESR TO DEATH UNTIL THEY GOT A GOAL...SO YOU CAN SAY THEY SCORED. IMPOSSIBLES FOR LAINE AND ARMIA TO SCORE POINTS AT THIS TEAM!!!

avtgard hockeyprfessor

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Laine on the third line instead of LSW and PLE

I say with the most respect:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA what an amateur. Such a lucky dude to have a shorthanded goal there. Not deserved. That said, did not watch whole game. Just my first impression.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming

did you man just play sheifele 30 min game while mr future in hockey laine still doghoused at 13 min? yet you still hide laine on Little and danish greedmonster. you should play laine 30 min and let him playmake also the PP and not just have standing there waiting for that Wheelers pass that opponent now know. are you ....you are not real coach!

they should FIRE YOU AT ONCE!!!

avtgard hockeyprfessor

You must be a gimmick.. Laine has struggled this year. Deal with it. Sophomore slump .

Reactions: FFHockey

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Poor Enstrom though

tumblr_o0wmsrvmH11tww4mbo2_400.gif

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

they should FIRE YOU AT ONCE!!!

avtgard hockeyprfessor

Laine had a very bad game. Get over it.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015

they should FIRE YOU AT ONCE!!! YOU PLAY SHIELFELE, WHEELESR TO DEATH UNTIL THEY GOT A GOAL...SO YOU CAN SAY THEY SCORED. IMPOSSIBLES FOR LAINE AND ARMIA TO SCORE POINTS AT THIS TEAM!!!

avtgard hockeyprfessor
Is that you Claude Noel :sarcasm:

Reactions: ocdaddy

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I want to see Perreault Little Roslo stay together. Only issue is Maurce willing to have 1 or both of Laine or Ehlers stay on 3rd line. Next issue is does that make the 3rd line now a liability.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
The Winnipeg Maurice Buddies

Slogan: "We hate efficiency but love face value"

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
What a game by our future captain Scheif , Morrissey played awesome and Buff doing Buff Thangs . To the posters bitching about Buff's penalty , would you have wanted Buff to do nothing there ? Can you imagine this place if Buff completely gave up and they scored . Myers had a absolutely terrible game , he just doesn't think quick enough , good goal but i give Scheif more credit on it than Myers . Great win .

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
That was insane. I gave up when Buff took the penalty but took a peek here and saw that someone was lovin’ Mark.
Got back to the tv in a hurry!
Serves me right.
That was fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad