DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
200.gif

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
So mad that I missed the end of the game. Ugh, what a comeback!

I said I didn't care if it was ugly this morning and I stand by that. No complaining about any part of this game from me, nothing at all.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Yes!!!

Most confusing period of my life. What were the lines? Top line obviously came through.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Not too often you score with the goalie pulled and 5v5! Scheifele is the best player on the team. Everyone needs to learn from Scheifele.

The Caps outplayed the Jets for 40 minutes unfortunately. Missing a shutdown RD. Myers and Buff are just thinking offense all the time.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Not too often you score with the goalie pulled and 5v5! Scheifele is the best player on the team. Everyone needs to learn from Scheifele.

The Caps outplayed the Jets for 40 minutes unfortunately. Missing a shutdown RD. Myers and Buff are just thinking offense all the time.
Lowry and Trouba really change the make-up of the team. They play big, shutdown roles and let others play against weaker opponents.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
That slash from Byfuglien should get looked at by the league imo. That looked like it could crack a rib. Would you want to take a baseball bat swing from a 250 pound man.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well that is how you break out of a minny slump. Not an even game by any stretch but they stuck with it and really pulled it out. That is what good teams are made of.

Not sure how anyone can say JoMo had an off night, he was on for only 7 CA all game and was a 78% CF to lead all skaters. He had a couple grade A chances, was instrumental in the tieing goal. A terrific game from him.

Myers was awful tonight, terrible terrible puck management but made his chance count in OT.

Buff was good, Toby was up and down.

Kulikov and Chariot were not very good, Poolman back in please.

Helle, was ok, made the saves when he needed to

Wheeler was better and Chef really came alive as the game went on.

Roslovic and Little had some great chemistry

Laine was ok but Ehlers really struggled

Armia, Petan and Perrault had real good workman like games.

Great win.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Gotta love the TSN highlights. No need to show the Jets 1st goal...or 2nd.

Highlights package limited to Scheifele's short handed marker with seconds left in the game & of course the OT winner.

Are TSN Capitals fans now? Where's the love? Hell of game. Pretty sure a better narrative could have been created.

Reactions: Jets 31

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
That slash from Byfuglien should get looked at by the league imo. That looked like it could crack a rib. Would you want to take a baseball bat swing from a 250 pound man.

Ref not calling the auto goal should too. Caps have a right to be pissed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad