Confirmed with Link: Hronek Loaned to Mountfield HK (Czech Tipsport Extraliga)

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
This is good. I'd like to see Rasmussen and Cholowski loaned to Europe until camp as well.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Yeah, somehow this team has two different names.

HK Hradec Králové (Mountfield HK)

He was born on that town and played all juniors through. Real local hero.

Yeah I Google'd his old team's name and landed on that name and thought, "Wait... What?" Then I just flat out asked on here.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Still no new news on Veleno?

Wonder if he would go to Kouvola KooKoo in Finland ? At least Brättström is there and one canadian guy.

Joakim Andersson just failed the medicals there, and they did terminate the contract.

1st line center spot is open...

Maybe Rasmussen would be better fit? Plays the same game as Andersson was projected to play...

ridilon

Sep 14, 2017
Playoff games postponed or cancelled in the generalski cup. Can't seem to find any info as to why specifically.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Hronek just scored with a nasty one timer. Also has an assist not even 3 mins into the game.

Vector Cereal

Jan 30, 2020
His one-t from that spot is amazing. I remember that game against Anaheim where he hit the post twice then scored on Gibson in the same sequence. Absolute rocket

Edit: found it

I love Hronek's spot there. His stick is so fast on his one timers and he doesn't pick the same corner every time. It's still a hard shot, but a very different kind from the heavy one timers that Ovi, Weber, Laine etc. take. The heavy shots just seem to blow through a goalie's pads regardless of if they're in position. Hronek's 1/2 to 3/4 wind up lets him get the shot off before the defense can slide over. You put a true playmaker at the top of the point who can make very fast passes and I think Hronek could see a 15-20 goal season.

Reactions: DatsDeking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad