Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
HKbzKEm.png

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Meh game, no goals to cheer for. At least we got the loss - need to keep it up. Get the losers in charge of this organization fired. End the clown fiesta.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Whole team should just move down to the AHL. Maybe they can compete there. I may just go watch the ECHL Swamp Rabbits instead. At least they are supposed to be terrible.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
yawn

We suck, what else is new.

In the 8 games we won, in how many did we realistically outplay the opposition? 3? Maybe 4? This team is destined for the bottom of the league. It really is pathetic that we have the highest payroll, and are one of the worst teams in the NHL.

We need to let Blashill go now, and end the Holland era in the offseason.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
This ****ing team... Always fun to see them not taking advantage, just waiting for the opponent to score out of nothing. So frustrating.
Both Gus & Tatar can't bury ****... No ****ing goal support for Jimmy, just sad. Just sad.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Not sure why people keep on blaming Blashill. His decisions thus far haven't been any dumber than Babcock's. The problem with this roster is talent, plain and simple. When two of your best passers are both rookies, you've got problems.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
IDK why people think replacing Blashill will make any difference.

Pavel Datsyuk was the only difference maker left on this roster and once he left, the fat lady started to sing.

You can't score by committee.

You can't defend by committee.

You need elite talent to make everything work.

I'm not even mad. I just wish this season served a purpose.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Sad sad game. This team can't score to save it's life. That being said, a good pick sounds nice.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
IDK why people think replacing Blashill will make any difference.

Pavel Datsyuk was the only difference maker left on this roster and once he left, the fat lady started to sing.

You can't score by committee.

You can't defend by committee.

You need elite talent to make everything work.

The only coach we could replace him with is bowman

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Tatar is pure and utter garbage. Then Blashill puts him back out last minute of the game. Bench his lazy ***.

Nyquist is just as bad. They both are terrible. Crazy how Tatar put up 29 goals a couple years ago, and Nyquist had that insane year. These guys barely look like they belong in this league. I'm so frustrated with these 2. Can't belive I ruined my Winter classic jersey with Tatar's name and number. Should have got Datsyuk.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Not sure why people keep on blaming Blashill. His decisions thus far haven't been any dumber than Babcock's. The problem with this roster is talent, plain and simple. When two of your best passers are both rookies, you've got problems.

Rightly or wrongly, people blasted Babcock ever since he was named the coach of the Wings, Blashill will get the same treatment. That's especially true when the Wings players have regressed mightily since Blashill took over.

You have a couple options.

1. Fire the coach, that's the easiest and most likely way to do it.
2. Trade players to wake up the team, Holland doesn't do that, so that isn't an option.

The only option is to fire Blashill if this team continues to play horribly, it may not be all of his fault, but he isn't getting any results and that's his job.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006

how about playing prevent defence all game when the other team is down one line. How about sheham top 6 min with 18 games.3 points.
-10. This guy is clueless.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl

I agree, the blame is misguided. It's just easier for those who don't have a basic understanding of hockey to blame the coach in this scenario.

But Larkin is untouchable as trade bait. It's ********.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
I herd that Blashill is considering moving Miller up to the first line to jumpstart the offense.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Sad sad game. This team can't score to save it's life. That being said, a good pick sounds nice.

A good pick won't do jack. This team needs entire lines of players that don't suck. Team has maybe 5 players worth keeping.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Hahaha. That Blashill pic. I needed that laugh.

This team has no talent, with perplexing decisions at every level (GM, Coach, players) and has to be the most boring team to watch in the league. I survived the 80's Wings. Wonder if my fandom will survive this version.

Let's Go Red Wings!

Anyway, my boy Sproul looked good. Jimmy and Ericsson too. Bertuzzi was good. Mantha had some really good moments (retrieval and protecting the puck). Most others were *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad