How would you do the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
ToMaLe said:
No you didnt go back 30 years but maybe you should.....as agreed by everyone your proposal was a joke....do yourself a favour and not post...your making yourself look worse with every posting....i personally wouldnt mind listening to your proposal but you always got to put your annoying little dig into your posts...grow up!

the only part that was even debated was the integration of the payrolls and I just threw that in to see how it did and it drowned so yah that idea sucked and I admit it---WAIT, lets get it on record so you stop bringing it up...THE PAYROLL INTEGRATION IDEA SUCKED But your proposal had the exact same concensus...a joke...and frankly taking info from a time where half the players are now dead and there were 6 teams is frankly idiotic. and you make your self look good with every single post???...ur the type that give good leaf fans a bad name, trust me I know I live in the city and now many sane leaf fans. I mean your saying the leafs should have better odds than pittsburgh just because Pittsburgh actually won a cup because of good drafting over 10 yrs ago and Toronto hasn't won one since there were six teams in the league...a team should be rewarded for the past struggles from over 30 yrs ago. As for you wanting me to go back 30 yrs...why should I take statistics from a time where players wore no helmets, there were 6 teams, and we were still in the cold war! I mean if you want to give big market teams a good shot in the draft just suggest 30 balls, 30 teams you can't give a team that has made the playoffs 5 straight yrs better odds than a team that has been struggling for 5. I mean thats just bias for your team. Hell if it was up to me I would suggest a way to tip every odd in favour of the rangers but i'm not gonna to do that because it would be biased and idiotic...kinda like your proposal...and if your gonna make a comment about my proposal by saying it sucked...go ahead...but your not telling me anything new.

ToMaLe said:
run along now little boy...the grown ups are talking

Your telling me to grow up? What was that comment...that was just rude. :biglaugh:

I'll tell you what. I'll grow up if you quit being so anal.

and btw that annoying little dig is my signature. :)

Last edited:

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Shawnski said:
Now, all of that aside, ultimately Crosby will become a Flame via the lottery and be mentored by Iggy!!! :handclap:

As much as I would not like that to happen, they would put quite the show on in calgary and I could see both of them having 130 point seasons.

Imagine if all his hype ended up being just hot air like Daigle...that would suck especially after the excitement that the team that drafts him will experience.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Rancid said:
the only part that was even debated was the integration of the payrolls and I just threw that in to see how it did and it drowned so yah that idea sucked and I admit it---WAIT, lets get it on record so you stop bringing it up...THE PAYROLL INTEGRATION IDEA SUCKED But your proposal had the exact same concensus...a joke...and frankly taking info from a time where half the players are now dead and there were 6 teams is frankly idiotic. and you make your self look good with every single post???...ur the type that give good leaf fans a bad name, trust me I know I live in the city and now many sane leaf fans. I mean your saying the leafs should have better odds than pittsburgh just because Pittsburgh actually won a cup because of good drafting over 10 yrs ago and Toronto hasn't won one since there were six teams in the league...a team should be rewarded for the past struggles from over 30 yrs ago. As for you wanting me to go back 30 yrs...why should I take statistics from a time where players wore no helmets, there were 6 teams, and we were still in the cold war! I mean if you want to give big market teams a good shot in the draft just suggest 30 balls, 30 teams you can't give a team that has made the playoffs 5 straight yrs better odds than a team that has been struggling for 5. I mean thats just bias for your team. Hell if it was up to me I would suggest a way to tip every odd in favour of the rangers but i'm not gonna to do that because it would be biased and idiotic...kinda like your proposal...and if your gonna make a comment about my proposal by saying it sucked...go ahead...but your not telling me anything new.

Your telling me to grow up? What was that comment...that was just rude. :biglaugh:

I'll tell you what. I'll grow up if you quit being so anal.

and btw that annoying little dig is my signature. :)
Annoying digs is your signature????...goes to show right there what a true knob you really are....not do i have to continually prove that but you admit it...and to talk about dead players is absolutely classless...like i said the more you post the dumber you look.....yes your proposal was a joke but to think the Leafs had an advantage, when 20 teams have 5 balls, then that shows right there how ignorant you really are....but plzzz keep posting i never had this many laughs in a long time....people love to listen to crybabies like you...btw if you didnt hear this from your work, SARCAN, then the NLH has a tentative agreement...and i thought for sure my proposal was the way they were gonna go lmao...woohoo!

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Hoss said:
30 balls, all owned by the Canucks.
Hmm. For some reason I don't really like this idea. It's not so much that you'd get Crosby, either. It's that you would also get three hundred or so other prospects.

That would make for some interesting trades, though. Lets see, we'll trade the second round for Dion Phaneuf. :D

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
ToMaLe said:
Annoying digs is your signature????...goes to show right there what a true knob you really are....not do i have to continually prove that but you admit it...and to talk about dead players is absolutely classless...like i said the more you post the dumber you look.....yes your proposal was a joke but to think the Leafs had an advantage, when 20 teams have 5 balls, then that shows right there how ignorant you really are....but plzzz keep posting i never had this many laughs in a long time....people love to listen to crybabies like you...btw if you didnt hear this from your work, SARCAN, then the NLH has a tentative agreement...and i thought for sure my proposal was the way they were gonna go lmao...woohoo!

i'm not talking about dead players...i'm making a point about the dumbest comments I have heard from a 50 year old in my life, I'm allowed to act like a teenager well because i am one...you on the other hand have shown how even old men can still act like a child. and if you truly believe that your proposal made sense you are the "knob".
WOW....Your a man...your insulting a 17 year old...wow your big. Your insulting a 17 year old teen over hockey. Shouldn't you be taking care of your kids or making a living. And to say that I work in recycling is even dumber because i'm not old enough to even work in that field. And FYI I work at a doctors office + i'm an honour student and some day if your not dead I could be your boss and end up giving you those paychecks for your toupee and cane. :)

There's easier ways to get rid of pests like you...BLOCKED. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Rancid said:
i'm not talking about dead players...i'm making a point about the dumbest comments I have heard from a 50 year old in my life, I'm allowed to act like a teenager well because i am one...you on the other hand have shown how even old men can still act like a child. and if you truly believe that your proposal made sense you are the "knob".
WOW....Your a man...your insulting a 17 year old...wow your big. Your insulting a 17 year old teen over hockey. Shouldn't you be taking care of your kids or making a living. And to say that I work in recycling is even dumber because i'm not old enough to even work in that field. And FYI I work at a doctors office + i'm an honour student and some day if your not dead I could be your boss and end up giving you those paychecks for your toupee and cane. :)

There's easier ways to get rid of pests like you...BLOCKED. :biglaugh:
omg will you give it up crybaby...god here is a soother for you...you didnt like my proposal and i didnt like a lot of proposals but i didnt go around shooting my mouth off about it like you did....i respect posters opinions not insult them even i i hate their ideas....try it someday loser....now the only way to get rid of crybabies like you is to let you have the last word like a spoiled lil brat....ok here you go whiner...you get the last word....im hopin you grow up on your 18th bday

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Draft lottery talk belongs on the NHL Draft forum, and since a few of you ruined this thread by behaving like jackasses it isn't worth moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia