How many Ducks jerseys?

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Quick question guys: where can I find the throwback Mighty Ducks jersey? I've checked Icejerseys, the NHL store, and a few other local stores. Looking for a gift for a friend who's had a really tough last month. He's not a big dude so I'm looking for a size small which makes it all the more difficult. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Little late, but Sportsk is carrying the vintage jersey.

http://www.sportsk.com/h5anmigduc.html

WrecKed

Jun 20, 2013
Manitoba
Little late, but Sportsk is carrying the vintage jersey.

http://www.sportsk.com/h5anmigduc.html

I just ordered and received a Paul Kariya vintage Mighty Ducks jersey from coolhockey.com . I'm in Canada so it was cheaper for me to order from there and it arrived in 4 days! Also it wasn't advertised on their site but when I ordered I asked in the comments if they had any 2003 Stanley Cup Final patches available to add to the jersey and if so just add the cost on to my bill. When it arrived it had the patch sewn on to the jersey free of charge! I'll try and upload a picture of it later on. :handclap:

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
2003-2004 Garrett Burnett Ducks gameworn 3rd jersey, Set 1 – light wear, slight fight damage to neck, custom skate lace fight straps added to both front and back of jersey -

Spiral

Dec 24, 2005
I only have one and it's a Teemu Selanne third jersey.

I really want a Hampus Lindholm jersey too.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Away Ducks 2006-2007 uncustomized
Home Ducks 2008-2009 uncustomized
Home Ducks 2010-2011 uncustomized
Selanne 2013-2014 Ducks third jersey

That's it. One of the home's was for me to wear at practice cause our team let us wear whatever jersey we wanted at practice.

EvilRocketeer

Jun 30, 2014
Socal
I havent posted in awhile...got a few great items in the past few months...

Game used Ryan Getzlaf Third Jersey from Jersey Reveal Night:

Jersey is signed by Getzlaf and comes with an Anaheim Ducks COA. It has minor wear and a few tears especially on right arm just above the number.

Dates Worn: October 16, 2015

Jersey Facts: The Anaheim Ducks revealed their fifth third jersey in team history. The jersey was worn throughout the game. Getzlaf played injured during the game (which was diagnosed later as Appendicitis).

f00268ed-42f6-405e-aeaa-70676ea2c42d_zpsriwkjg0q.jpg

Ruslan Salei game used jersey worn during the 2005-2006 season (last year Salei was w/ the ducks). Worn for 16 regular season games plus preseason between sept to dec 2005. Great wear and tear. Bunch of marks and repairs. Salei scored his last regular season goal as a member of the mighty ducks in this jersey. Also, the photo the ducks used to pay tribute to Salei is of him wearing this jersey.

4d28b6be-7b91-4507-a4dd-9f7f6bde2bf5_zpscn0zbgz5.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-20%20at%203.08.42%20AM_zpswitqbzyw.png

D2: The Mighty Ducks Greg Goldberg's Mighty Ducks Goalie Mask used in the third period against Team Iceland.

2e3ff22e-851a-4bb7-9bce-d6057beac3e2_zps8azxov5o.png

D2: The Mighty Ducks Greg Goldberg's Team USA Goalie Mask used throughout the film

cd177820-cd3e-47dc-b6e2-7db237623e17_zpsn3qgezfr.png

D2: The Mighty Ducks Greg Goldberg's Team USA jersey with Hendrix patch. The majority of the screenused Team USA jerseys had the hendrix patch removed. A handful of these still have the patch on the left arm.

6e18259b-729d-48f2-bcd7-a3e57af82a5b_zpss2q9lcs9.png

D2: The Mighty Ducks Averman's Mighty Ducks jersey used during the third period against Team Iceland

e6a89170-d7c8-41b7-80d0-baa5a6a7664d_zpsyrlzep5w.png

I created a website to display my collection....

anaheimmightyducks.com

EvilRocketeer

Jun 30, 2014
Socal
dang nice collection you got there! i got a couple good additions to my collection as well.

Thanks! What jerseys did you add to your collection?

I added this big boy this past week:

Teemu Selanne Stadium Series Jersey worn during Second Period

Jersey Facts: Selanne had four sets of Jerseys for the event. Warmup was given to the NHLPA, first period was sold at NHL Auction, second Period I own, and Selanne owns the third period jersey.

image_zpsox5dx5zu.jpg

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Thanks! What jerseys did you add to your collection?

I added this big boy this past week:

Teemu Selanne Stadium Series Jersey worn during Second Period

Jersey Facts: Selanne had four sets of Jerseys for the event. Warmup was given to the NHLPA, first period was sold at NHL Auction, second Period I own, and Selanne owns the third period jersey.

image_zpsox5dx5zu.jpg

your collection makes me jealous! LOL

I got married this past december so funds were kinda tight, but managed to get a Set 1 Getzlaf Throwback, a Getzlaf Digital Camo from 2014, Getzlaf 2014-2015 Playoffs Away and a Corey Perry 2014-2015 Set 2 Away.

been trying to focus on just one player to curb the spending :D but dang your collection is bomb man.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal

I got married this past december so funds were kinda tight, but managed to get a Set 1 Getzlaf Throwback, a Getzlaf Digital Camo from 2014, Getzlaf 2014-2015 Playoffs Away and a Corey Perry 2014-2015 Set 2 Away.

been trying to focus on just one player to curb the spending :D but dang your collection is bomb man.

"Funds were kinda tight but I was able to buy 4 really expensive jerseys" man I wish I had your money troubles haha

EvilRocketeer

Jun 30, 2014
Socal

thanks, i appreciate it. I been doing the same thing lately. I cut back on getting different players and been focusing on Getzlaf. I'll snag a selanne or neidermayer if they pop up.

I will probably take a long break before adding another gamer to the collection. It seems like the ducks are flooding the market with too many sets. Not interested in this seasons jerseys.

I'm still on the look out for a game used Kariya, Parros Home, a wild wing jersey, and Mighty Ducks Niedermayer.

The getzlafs and perry you acquired are Game Issued right?

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
thanks, i appreciate it. I been doing the same thing lately. I cut back on getting different players and been focusing on Getzlaf. I'll snag a selanne or neidermayer if they pop up.

I will probably take a long break before adding another gamer to the collection. It seems like the ducks are flooding the market with too many sets. Not interested in this seasons jerseys.

I'm still on the look out for a game used Kariya, Parros Home, a wild wing jersey, and Mighty Ducks Niedermayer.

The getzlafs and perry you acquired are Game Issued right?

Yeah GI. Also got a Wisnewski and Steckel Away from last season.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Are you just collecting GI now?

I miss steckel. I actually like him on the ducks.

btw, Congrats on the marriage!

Nah I had a couple before. Mikkelson before he was traded, and Christensen (first edition digital camo iirc). trying to stay with collecting one player for now. i also collect diecast planes (met my wife on a plane) so that also takes up a lot of my play money lol.

thanks! the marriage was actually a blast. got some shots inside the Ducks locker room and interview corridor for part of our engagement shoot.

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
Wow, I thought I had a lot with eight jerseys. Great collections!

Anyone know of good places to get your jerseys numbered? I have a Gulls and circa 06 Ducks jersey that I need to get personalized. Also any suggestions (particularly for the Gulls jersey); I'm debating between Theo, Montour, or Gibson.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Wow, I thought I had a lot with eight jerseys. Great collections!

Anyone know of good places to get your jerseys numbered? I have a Gulls and circa 06 Ducks jersey that I need to get personalized. Also any suggestions (particularly for the Gulls jersey); I'm debating between Theo, Montour, or Gibson.

where are you located?

locally here in the OC I have read and heard good reviews with Monkey Sports. I dont know if they are still the ones the Ducks use (its no longer indicated on their game jerseys) but almost all my game worns prior to 2013 indicated that they were customized by Monkey Sports.

EvilRocketeer

Jun 30, 2014
Socal
Nah I had a couple before. Mikkelson before he was traded, and Christensen (first edition digital camo iirc). trying to stay with collecting one player for now. i also collect diecast planes (met my wife on a plane) so that also takes up a lot of my play money lol.

thanks! the marriage was actually a blast. got some shots inside the Ducks locker room and interview corridor for part of our engagement shoot.

Well, if you sell me your game used parros home jersey then you will have more money for planes haha

That's awesome about the photos. Did you do it on fan fest or were you able to get a private tour

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Well, if you sell me your game used parros home jersey then you will have more money for planes haha

That's awesome about the photos. Did you do it on fan fest or were you able to get a private tour

private tour. it was actually before Game 2 against Calgary (friday may 1). We saw the Flames leaving the ice when we went in the locker room.

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
where are you located?

locally here in the OC I have read and heard good reviews with Monkey Sports. I dont know if they are still the ones the Ducks use (its no longer indicated on their game jerseys) but almost all my game worns prior to 2013 indicated that they were customized by Monkey Sports.

I'm in Tustin, so that works perfectly. I was leaning towards going to Monkey Sports, but I just wanted to get other opinions. Thank you!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad