Win Jiggys Loft

Jun 16, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Newest jersey in my collection:

$_1.JPG

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
were you able to get it customized?

Yes, I was. They send it to a third party that's located in Corona, and it takes about four weeks. It's been two, so I'll let you know about the quality when I get the jerseys back.

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
So currently I now have:

2009 home Perry (signed)

2013 3rd Silf (signed)

Last year's away Vatanen

Last year's home Perry

Current 3rd Silf

Will probably buy the current black jersey with the white laces over the summer. Thinking of putting Manson, Lindholm or Rakell on that one

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
I got both of the jerseys back. Great quality. I now have 11 that are personalized... Do they have jerseys anonymous?

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
How do you guys feel about people putting Selanne on the new jerseys? I've seen a lot of people around HC with them. Personally, it kinda bugs me but I want to know what you guys think

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
How do you guys feel about people putting Selanne on the new jerseys? I've seen a lot of people around HC with them. Personally, it kinda bugs me but I want to know what you guys think

I'm not a huge fan. That said I'm being a bit hypocritical because I have Fowler on the old school eggplant Ducks jersey (one that I got during the 20 year anniversary).

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
I'm not a huge fan. That said I'm being a bit hypocritical because I have Fowler on the old school eggplant Ducks jersey (one that I got during the 20 year anniversary).

well not exactly. the Ducks did have the throwback night so technically Fowler wore the eggplant jersey.

Edit - forgot to add - I wouldn't put Selanne on a jersey he never wore on the ice. last he wore were the previous thirds, the throwback, stadium series and wordmark

Last edited:

irishsetter13

Jan 24, 2016
I have a blank Mighty Ducks green/grey jersey that is 5 sizes too small. Signed by the entire team for idk which year because almost all the autographs are faded.
#17 Penner old black Jersey. Signed by entire cup winning team
#52 Ryan carter old black jersey. Signed by entire cup winning team
#4 Fowler new black jersey. Signed by Cam
#19 Maroon new black jersey. Signed by Patty.

Both Penner and Carter jerseys I got about 6 months before they left the ducks....

But the pride of my collection is
#8 Teemu Selanne Avalanche jersey. (I used to live in Colorado) want to get it signed someday.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
-Blank Eggplant Mighty Ducks jersey (early 90s- no shoulder patches)
-Kariya white Mighty Ducks third jersey
-S. Niedermayer Ducks home jersey (w/ cup final patch)
-Perry Ducks 2011 third jersey
-Blank Ducks current away jersey
-2x white "game" used Ducks practice jerseys (Welinski/Karlsson)

-Also have a Selanne Avs third jersey (and some other non-Duck related jerseys)

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California

It's a jersey foul. It's not much different than somebody wearing a current Kings jersey with "Gretzky" or "Robitaille". Even if it's the current home jersey that only has a different collar and number outline than the old third jersey.

irishsetter13

Jan 24, 2016
It's a jersey foul. It's not much different than somebody wearing a current Kings jersey with "Gretzky" or "Robitaille". Even if it's the current home jersey that only has a different collar and number outline than the old third jersey.

Not as bad as putting your own name on a jersey. That ish annoys me so much.

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
I have:
2010 home #1 Hiller
2013 3rd #8 Selanne
2016 3rd #7 Cogliano

would KILL for anything MD with Salei...

Cogs is the only woman's jersey I own (international and NHL). I don't like woman's jerseys, but it was a b-day present from my dad (he knows I wanted Cogs jersey for a while, but I guess doesn't know I prefer regular jersey :) )

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I have:
2010 home #1 Hiller
2013 3rd #8 Selanne
2016 3rd #7 Cogliano

would KILL for anything MD with Salei...

Cogs is the only woman's jersey I own (international and NHL). I don't like woman's jerseys, but it was a b-day present from my dad (he knows I wanted Cogs jersey for a while, but I guess doesn't know I prefer regular jersey :) )
Only mildly related to this, but women's clothing is confusing because it's the opposite. Things like buttons and zippers.

One time I accidentally picked up a woman's lab coat and I was so confused about how to button it since it would be buttoning it with the other hand from what I'm used to. I'm not an ambi-buttoner.

Same thing with a knockoff Columbia jacket my parents bought from China, it turned out to be a woman's because the zipper was backwards. Or maybe it was just a cheap knockoff?

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Anyone know a good cheap site for Ducks jerseys? Shipped to Canada? Preferably the third orange jersey. Thx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->