How many Ducks jerseys?

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Anybody know where to get a decent white Mighty Ducks jersey? Blank or name/number doesnt matter. My wife desperately wants one and I'm looking for her birthday next month, but all the ones I seem to find have that weird reddish tint to the eggplant that gives it away as super fake.

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I was curious if anyone picked up a tribute jersey at the home opener. If so, is the rumor true that they are priced at $399?

Thank you in advance!

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
They were eithe
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I was curious if anyone picked up a tribute jersey at the home opener. If so, is the rumor true that they are priced at $399?

Thank you in advance!
I think the purple was $399 and the White was $499. I think. Might have it reversed. I passed on both.

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
They were eithe

I think the purple was $399 and the White was $499. I think. Might have it reversed. I passed on both.
Jesus I have never forked over that much money for a hockey jersey and I have over 20 of them. I remember paying like $110 back in 2003 for a Sykora home white jersey. Back then everything was stiched and now they only do heat press at the team store.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad