Hope everyone made it home safe.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I'm the head of a video game fan club. I have three friends from that in Vegas and one is unnacounted for, which is unusual at this hour, I just hope he is ok. William Gold, if anybody hears names of the injured.

Reactions: BattleBorn

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Such disgusting cowardly acts. I really hope they find all of the scumbags involved and get justice for those that suffered tonight. I was actually at Sunrise Hospital all night because we took my mom off life support tonight and we saw the people streaming in droves. And the craziest thing is if my mom weren't in the hospital both my sister and myself would have been down on the strip tonight. So in her own way she was still protecting us right until the end.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Such disgusting cowardly acts. I really hope they find all of the scumbags involved and get justice for those that suffered tonight. I was actually at Sunrise Hospital all night because we took my mom off life support tonight and we saw the people streaming in droves. And the craziest thing is if my mom weren't in the hospital both my sister and myself would have been down on the strip tonight. So in her own way she was still protecting us right until the end.
Sorry to hear that RE: Your mother. Glad you are safe though.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Scary thing is a whole lot of hockey players are big country music fans. Hopefully no players were out there.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I hope all of our Vegas brethren and their friends/family are okay this morning. My thoughts go out to anyone (anywhere) if they know someone personally impacted by this senseless act.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Just to give everyone from outside Las Vegas a little info, this happened about a half mile south of T-Mobile Arena an hour or two after the Knights loss to the Sharks.

The Park was still filled with Knights and Sharks fans when we left at around 10:00, and I hope everyone stayed safe.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
I hope this doesn't ''negatively'' impact the beginning of the hockey season for you guys down there. Seems like sporting and musical festivals are the new preferred target for all kinds of sick people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad