Post-Game Talk: Home vs Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
A point isn't going to gain us any ground we need 2. Be nice to actually win in OT for once.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That was a pathetic odd man rush. What the hell was Wilson thinking forechecking when Forsberg was already in deep when Minnesota had posession

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
lol this team. So sad it's becoming comical. Thankfully I'm out of town so couldn't go tonight and won't be there to witness the Thursday debacle either.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Welp better to at least get a point. Didn't think we would get that but Rinne kept us in the game w/ his saves.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
We actually looked competent in the first minute of OT. Stop with the box on defense though. You have 3 dudes within arm's reach of each other. You seriously think that's going to stop a team? It's going to give them tons of space to roam wherever they want and if they miss the shot, your players are in no position to actually go chase it down since they're all huddled up between the circles.

deansredhalo

May 5, 2012
Is anyone starting to feel like maybe coaching is really letting this team down? I mean, they're at the point where they are failing to do the basic things out there.

To me, they have the classic look of a team that lacks confidence and nobody looks sure of what they are doing/supposed to be doing.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
On the bright side my boy Fiala with 11:40 TOI third lowest for the forwards ahead of smith 10:40 and Boucher (who had a goal) 9:56

Not to mention he was a -1, 2 PIMs, 1 hit and zero shots but he hustled... More like a grinder stat line but people will keep pumping his tires.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Still waiting for the day this team will get hot and go on a winning streak but so far doesn't seem to be happening. We need all the points we can get so rather at least get a point than just a loss w/ no points. So glad for the point. This team better get better though and start winning games or they can forget about getting into the playoffs.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
Is anyone starting to feel like maybe coaching is really letting this team down? I mean, they're at the point where they are failing to do the basic things out there.

To me, they have the classic look of a team that lacks confidence and nobody looks sure of what they are doing/supposed to be doing.

I've stated that awhile ago. A coach would have his team prepared and not get out shot 13-5 or whatever it was after 1 period.
Then I guess there was a living and breathing head coach or maybe captain and got them to play after that but then crap the bed in OT.

To top that off, jets stars and flames look to win tonight.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
Still waiting for the day this team will get hot and go on a winning streak but so far doesn't seem to be happening. We need all the points we can get so rather at least get a point than just a loss w/ no points. So glad for the point. This team better get better though and start winning games or they can forget about getting into the playoffs.

See a trend?

IMG_6238.png

deansredhalo

May 5, 2012
I've stated that awhile ago. A coach would have his team prepared and not get out shot 13-5 or whatever it was after 1 period.
Then I guess there was a living and breathing head coach or maybe captain and got them to play after that but then crap the bed in OT.

To top that off, jets stars and flames look to win tonight.

Is this the beginning stages of what the oft-touted Lavy quick flameout looks like?

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013

When you see the mistakes this team is making over and over this far into the season you have to start looking at the coaching. You can't pin it all on Lavy, but I think it is fair to at least discuss if his message has started to fall on deaf ears in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad