Home Open Meet Up?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I've been talking to FossilFndr and thought it would be fun for some of us to get together before the game vs Philadelphia on Oct. 10.

I'm going out of town next week so probably won't be on the boards much so I figured I'd get this out here NOW so we could hash out a potential meet up place/time/etc.

Anybody interested?

If not for pregame dinner/liquid refreshment perhaps down in 102 like we used to do back when we could all climb steps, had different family structures and such.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I may be able to make a meetup at 102. I am having surgery the day before and not sure what my pain level will be at.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
I'd enjoy meeting folks that have been around these boards. But I'm limited to the concourse level and would have to skip meeting close to the glass. If you haven't figured out by my avatar, I'm the director for the Sled Preds and use a wheelchair. Stairs are not my friend.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Have they said what time the ceremony will be? I'd say meet for preskate whenever it is.

I did not know that Wartrace, but at the top is fine.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Have they said what time the ceremony will be? I'd say meet for preskate whenever it is.

They have not said, and likely won’t until day of. However, typically when they have a special intro, they say be in your seats 15 minutes early. Also, they will likely do the ceremony at normal puck drop to allow TV to cover it.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009

Anyone know what time preskate starts?

By the way, our Jr Sled Preds are playing in a tourney in Pittsburgh this weekend. Were also going to the Preds-Pens game Saturday night. Look for the kiddos on the broadcast. Since there will be 30 of us, including parents and coaches, I would think we'll get a little face time.

Reactions: Adz

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Anyone know what time preskate starts?

By the way, our Jr Sled Preds are playing in a tourney in Pittsburgh this weekend. Were also going to the Preds-Pens game Saturday night. Look for the kiddos on the broadcast. Since there will be 30 of us, including parents and coaches, I would think we'll get a little face time.
For most games approximately 6:30, however who knows how the pre-game ceremony will play into the timeline.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Anywhere/time we meet will be crowded, so maybe consider meeting between periods instead of before the game and gather @ WartracePred seating area? Between 2nd & third period? That way everyone will be in the building and not having to come extra early. I'm coming with a non HF poster who might not want to come that early, plus that eliminates any traffic or other arrival issues.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Whatever works for everyone is fine with me. I'm in Section 110. I think the banner unveiling is supposed to start around 6:45.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Very close, like right next to me!

Meeting up between periods will probably work best for me--between first and second, maybe? How about right next to the Hap and Harry's stand (kill 2 birds) since it's right below where FossilFndr and I will be and PF98 sits close to there, too. (117 to 118 area, will that work?) As it turns out I'll have Jailbait Jr. duty before the game since her mother has to work til 6:30. Having to drive to Mt. Juliet and back beforehand was not part of our pregame plans, but at least JBJr will get to see the banner raising.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
If I see you all I'll introduce myself. I may be down there. I've only met hockeydiva and someone else who used to post here

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'll be the short dumplin' with the longish brown hair and glasses. Probably wear the Forsberg tomorrow night, but maybe the Jarnkrok.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I won't be able to make it. I don't know what Hap and Harry's is but that section you are talking about is about as far away from me as possible and just walking there and back would take nearly all of an intermission when the crowds are factored in. Would have no time to talk.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I won't be able to make it. I don't know what Hap and Harry's is but that section you are talking about is about as far away from me as possible and just walking there and back would take nearly all of an intermission when the crowds are factored in. Would have no time to talk.

It's a beer stand. Where do you sit?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Yeah, that's pretty far from there. I used to sit in 315 and getting downstairs was a bear.

I'm open to other suggestions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad