Home Open Meet Up?

lstcyr

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site
I'm not going to be there but if you folks want to get together, do both. First period intermission in one place and second period intermission in the other. Good luck tonight.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, Fossil and I went down to Hap and Harry's, but if you all were down there we didn't see you. Maybe next time!

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
I
Well, Fossil and I went down to Hap and Harry's, but if you all were down there we didn't see you. Maybe next time!

I was there during the 2nd intermission, but didn't meet anyone. Don't know what you guys and ladies look like. Was looking forward to meeting FossilFinder since I grew up in Johnson City.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Maybe miscommunication. We were there between first & second. We watched for WarTracePred, figured you would be the easiest to spot. I should have gone again next intermission, but we figured that no one was interested after all.

The next game I'm definitely attending is Vegas in January, have a seat for Bruins in December but not guaranteed to attend that one. I'm pretty tired, about 600 miles on the road, a game and little good sleep for the last 24 hours.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I couldn't get to sleep til 3--just too hyped up over the game. Can't imagine having to deal with a drive home on top of all that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad