Confirmed with Link: Holy Crap, They Actually Make a Move! (Guentzel and Ty Smith to Carolina for Bunting + Ponomaryov + Koivunen + Lucius + Conditional 2024 2nd)

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
I know most of you have seen Jake Guentzel, but I think that if you are expecting him to be a product of Crosby you are about to be in for a surprise.

Highest IQ player on the Penguins. No natural skills. All brain.

Dude will fight for the front of the net. Great goal scorer. Great passer.

Perfect addition for the Canes. He's going to be great for you guys wherever you play him.

Power play is his weakness. But I think with your unit he'll be fine in the bumper role.

Great profile pic, btw.

Reactions: Gurglesons

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Hoping ha. I just really don’t want Morrow included unless we knew he wasn’t going to sign with us.
Yea with the defensive exodus coming up the next 2 years, no extension for Guentz, and Bunting going the other way i would REALLY hope the prospects are lesser than the Morrow/Nadeau/Blake/Koiv tier

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I was told the Penguins fans shouldn't get excited about the return and Morrow is one of the prospects going the other way. Damn.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I was told the Penguins fans shouldn't get excited about the return and Morrow is one of the prospects going the other way. Damn.
"Believe"/"hearing". His word choice suggest more his own conjecture and speculation.

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad